2021 Season General Thread

Trentwannabe

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait until this team clicks. We had Allen/Diggs balling out with no defense and now a viscous defense with mediocre offense. 

When the stars align, it will be something. We have long term solutions to the most important positions minus LT. I've been saying Dawkins is NFL average for a few years now. 

Welp looks like we added back Bobby Hart to our practice sqaud. I know we need to replace the olineman we just lost but there has to be better players then him. Not only was he a disaster for us in the preseason but the dolphins who have arguably one of the worst olines in the league just let him go. I hope to god he is never activated or he will get Allen killed. 

18 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

hen the stars align, it will be something. We have long term solutions to the most important positions minus LT. I've been saying Dawkins is NFL average for a few years now. 

Dawkins won’t be going anywhere. He may not be elite but he’s certainly an above average LT. Probably in that 8-12 range on a yearly basis. 

On 9/22/2021 at 12:52 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Dawkins won’t be going anywhere. He may not be elite but he’s certainly an above average LT. Probably in that 8-12 range on a yearly basis. 

I dont see what you guys are seeing. Spotlight will be on Dawkins and Williams  this week with Chase Young and Montez Sweat 

Watching the Houston game last night it seems like their dline was successful at times on stopping Carolina's offense I think this will be our main concern week 4. Mills didnt show much and I am not sure how great Carolina's d is but to me the Bills defense should be able to step up in this game. We have the advantage in the next 2 games and we need to make sure to take advantage but do not look past them as Bills still have big targets on their back from going the distance last year and both games have had 10 days to prep going in to the game in which is an advantage in their favor

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Sucks to see that Carolina gave up only a back up te and a 3rd for CJ Henderson and a 5th rd. To me that would be a solid move to add more CB depth for this year and then an answer to the #2 Corner spot for the next 3 years on a rookie deal, after 2021 season. 

I wouldn’t have hated that deal. Though I don’t know which player We’d have given up. Im not surprised Beane didn’t do it though with how Wallace and Jackson have looked.