Week 8 GDT: MNF - Broncos @ Chiefs

Joe_is_the_best

Just now, broncosfan07 said:

I don't understand the dislike for Brock, sure he's not going to be a franchise QB but the offense in 2015 was not a whole lot better than this one and he still moved the damn ball at least.

dude he sucks. i don't have any of the weird irrational hate for him either. Broncos fans should love him for not taking Elway's offer. I don't want to see him because he objectively sucks. 

I mean it's probably the right move to pull Trev so he doesn't die out there. But Trevor is a better QB. 

Just now, champ11 said:

dude he sucks. i don't have any of the weird irrational hate for him either. Broncos fans should love him for not taking Elway's offer. I don't want to see him because he objectively sucks. 

I mean it's probably the right move to pull Trev so he doesn't die out there. But Trevor is a better QB. 

I really don't see in anyway shape or form how Trevor is better. Better athlete and smarter, sure I'll give you that. 

And point proven.

Brock's best games don't sniff Trevor's best games. Trevor is easily the better QB w/ a clean pocket. Unfortunately that's not reality and it appears Trevor's confidence and ability to play is shot. So yeah I guess a bottom 5 QB is better than a QB that is mentally broken. 

Archived