BDL 2021 Week 1 - New Orleans Jazz @ Cancun Kaiju

SirA1

Who Wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• New Orleans Jazz
    • Cancun Kaiju

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2021 at 03:59 AM

Going with New Orleans. Better weapons like the simplicity but efficiency that offense will run with. Think Mahomes clearly improves the performances of those players for Cancun in BDL even though they were mediocre to bad or non existent opportunities I should say irl but it’s just not enough. I really enjoyed reading Mwils defensive game plan and liked how he schemed. Can tell he’s a coach but at the end of the day New Orleans is just too much to handle. Even with Villanueva 👀

Went with new Orleans here. Enjoyed the creativity from Cancun but in the end I think the differences in the more successful running attack of New Orleans makes a difference.  They luck out this week with new Orleans not using heavy sets much but Cancun needs to find some LB asap.  Both lb2 and lb3 were active dudes who saw zero snaps 

New Orleans 31-21

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Went with new Orleans here. Enjoyed the creativity from Cancun but in the end I think the differences in the more successful running attack of New Orleans makes a difference.  They luck out this week with new Orleans not using heavy sets much but Cancun needs to find some LB asap.  Both lb2 and lb3 were active dudes who saw zero snaps 

New Orleans 31-21

Thankfully we also have a running game or something.

I do like that Lukic straight up said he didn't expect us to throw the ball a lot, even though that's exactly what we're doing, and people are still voting for him.

While we don’t anticipate Cancun throwing the ball too often given their RB situation and the fact they’ve got Mahomes at QB, we still want to ensure we’re ready for that threat. 

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I do like that Lukic straight up said he didn't expect us to throw the ball a lot, even though that's exactly what we're doing, and people are still voting for him.

To balances this out ya'll game planned for a player he doesn't have so