2021 Around the League Thread

beardown3231

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Anthony Miller is on the street already. Glad we got that 5th for him.

Didn't think I needed to make a new thread for this.

When Tyrod was in there he was playing okay I think.   He must have done something to upset someone.

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

It was funny how they tried to make it about Amendola being healthy but then they signed a no name WR to the active roster. 

I recall that when he arrived he said he wanted to be the next Antonio Brown.

Guess he managed the I'm a screwed up in my head diva part well enough but not the production.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

its almost like you haven't paid attention to the last 3 years when he was on our team

You would think he would learn when you are red flagged and at end of a contract you no longer have any speak your mind options, your best answers to survive to another contract are simply, "yes sir, no sir, or how can I improve to help the team?"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

You would think he would learn when you are red flagged and at end of a contract you no longer have any speak your mind options, your best answers to survive to another contract are simply, "yes sir, no sir, or how can I improve to help the team?"

yes, you would think. but have we known him to think ever?

• Like 1

Watching Zach Wilson is hard...he makes five throws where you are wondering what the hell he is doing then makes an insanely good one and you are back on board haha...this is when he let's the ball go that is because he holds it way way too long...glad these teams passed on Fields. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

This Buffalo team are really good...Daboll really will have his pick of where to go this offseason...the difference in Josh Allen from year one to year four is profound.

I hope it is here but I'm getting the feeling more and more that Nagy will scrape by with enough wins to keep hope alive with top brass.

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I hope it is here but I'm getting the feeling more and more that Nagy will scrape by with enough wins to keep hope alive with top brass.

If you are the top brass though surely you have to ask yourself two questions...how much of these wins are down to Nagy? And do we believe Nagy is good enough to take us to a superbowl victory? The first answer is not a lot due to the fact his play calling got us no where and Lazor is just average at best and the second answer is hell no...7 or 8 wins and mediocrity can't be enough anymore. 

• Like 1

I guess it's best to wait it and see what happens throughout the season.  IMHO the decision needs to be based on more than just wins and losses.

To me Justin Fields is showing that he can be far more than a JAG so the question Pace and GMcC need to ask themselves and answer is are Matt Nagy and his coaching staff the right guys to get the most out of him and push this team to the next level.  The future of this franchise with Justin Fields as it's QB means far more than the here and now.

• Like 1