SNF: CHI @ LAR Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2021 at 12:45 AM

8 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

So is the Andy Dalton experience over after today or is it just a narrative created by the fans and media

This will be the story but it shouldn't be. The Bears offense was much better than their defense tonight. They took almost every drive into Rams territory.

The Bears defense - the tackling, the blown coverage - bigger concern than Dalton IMO.

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

This will be the story but it shouldn't be. The Bears offense was much better than their defense tonight. They took almost every drive into Rams territory.

The Bears defense - the tackling, the blown coverage - bigger concern than Dalton IMO.

The Bears never threatened past the sticks.  Even down 20 Dalton wasn't pushing the ball down the field.

I'd have a hard time watching this offense on a weekly basis.

• Like 1

The Rams offense didn’t even scratch the surface and looked great tonight. I loved what I saw from Stafford. His connection to Kupp is more lethal than Goff connection to Kupp. Can’t wait to see their chemistry grow. Woods td catch was just nasty. Jefferson got that big td. Higbee made big plays and Henderson started to run the ball well in the 4th. Scary thing is that Michel, DJax, and Atwell didn’t do anything. Especially DJax in particular. When he catches a couple of bombs down the field things really going to be lit.

The D didn’t look like it did last season but I expect it. Last year was special and it won’t be duplicated. Still will be extremely good if not great bc of Donald and Ramsey. The O has a chance to be special and if it is the D don’t have to be amazing it just have to make key stops so the O can grow the lead then the D hold on to it and win.

The OL impressed me bc that was the question mark since no real additions and a subtraction in the offseason. If the OL can block like it did for Stafford against Mack and that Bears front then give Henderson running room like they did in the 4th the Rams will be in great shape the rest of the season. Great start by this unit.

5 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

The Rams offense didn’t even scratch the surface and looked great tonight. I loved what I saw from Stafford. His connection to Kupp is more lethal than Goff connection to Kupp.

Don't want to overreact but I think one of the QB's from the NFC West: Stafford, Murray, or Wilson wins MVP this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evilpimp972 said:

So the OL wasn't horrendous for Chicago, time to bring Fields in, Nagy already lost his job by playing Dalton over time

Fields mobility and ability to have success as a runner in RPO situations as well as his ability to push the ball down field would really open up the Bears offense. 

• Like 1