Post Game week 1

MdTitansFan56

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Absolutely pathetic. From a franchise who has been spoiled with the likes of ADG, Bironas, and Succop, this is embarrassing.

It also hurts when you find out that before he ended up in Atlanta we brought in Younghoe Koo to workout for us and passed on him. Now he's a Pro Bowl kicker for the Falcons. This has been one of the most ridiculous and annoying stretches with this kicker situation. Obviously the way we handled the Succop situation was the biggest blunder of the whole deal but damn this is exhausting.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wouldn’t say he called him out. He was asked a question of the penalty and responded. It was a dumb penalty and there’s nothing wrong with saying that. 

Oh, it was a dumb penalty that killed a drive, and I know he responded to a question, but he took it way too far, IMO. There was way more "real dumb **** that hurt the team, in bold letters" yesterday, perhaps starting with him personally, that it seems just as dumb to use that kind of language in regards to a play that was, realistically speaking, not in the top 10 of reasons of us getting blown out like that yesterday.

12 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Oh, it was a dumb penalty that killed a drive, and I know he responded to a question, but he took it way too far, IMO. There was way more "real dumb **** that hurt the team, in bold letters" yesterday, perhaps starting with him personally, that it seems just as dumb to use that kind of language in regards to a play that was, realistically speaking, not in the top 10 of reasons of us getting blown out like that yesterday.

There's a lot of reasons we lost, coaching at the forefront, butt that is real dumb **** that absolutely cannot happen. It's infuriating and selfish for a player to put their emotions above the team. If the question was about a backup TE and he responded this way no one would complain about it, but since it's Julio some fans think he should have protected him with his answer.

Julio played like **** and had a dumbass penalty that killed a drive. I have no issue with no one being immune to being called out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

There's a lot of reasons we lost, coaching at the forefront, butt that is real dumb **** that absolutely cannot happen. It's infuriating and selfish for a player to put their emotions above the team. If the question was about a backup TE and he responded this way no one would complain about it, but since it's Julio some fans think he should have protected him with his answer.

Julio played like **** and had a dumbass penalty that killed a drive. I have no issue with no one being immune to being called out.

I would have had a problem with it regardless of who it was called out. If Julio is expected to restrain himself and control his emotions while he has a CB in his face already pushing and shoving, then for sure I expect his HC to do the same in a post-game conference. There are ways in which he could have shown his disapprovement of the penalty, without coming down so hard on a dude playing his first game for his new team. 

6 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

I would have had a problem with it regardless of who it was called out. If Julio is expected to restrain himself and control his emotions while he has a CB in his face already pushing and shoving, then for sure I expect his HC to do the same in a post-game conference. There are ways in which he could have shown his disapprovement of the penalty, without coming down so hard on a dude playing his first game for his new team. 

Agree to disagree when it comes to dumb penalties that hurt the team. If you work your *** off and you're just not good enough, that's different. Not the case.

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

Dude, come on.  We're one game in the season and people are already back on this fire Robinson thing?

Chopping block doesn't mean fire somebody. It means basically they are in danger of being let go. On the hot seat. If you read what I said it wasn't me saying I want him fired after one game. If Farley becomes a non contributor this year or has injury problems in combination with Radunz not producing, I don't think Robinson should just get a pass. Especially after last year's abysmal draft. Sorry I want to hold people accountable for fing up. 

Not to mention the fact that we keep parading in terrible kickers. 

And trading up to get a player who is on the practice squad and won't see the light of day this year. 

Edited by twotonebluenation