Post Game week 1

MdTitansFan56

37 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He’s not strong enough 🤣🤣🤣

he's not strong enough

radunz isn't good enough

Farley isn't ready (granted I expect him to be a BEAST)

Fitzpatrick isn't blocking enough

Evans' hammy isn't healed

Isaiah Wilson isn't mature enough

the list goes on

At this point, and I know this is way too premature, but in the back of my mind I expect the only actual contributors from our 2020/2021 draft class to be: Farley, Fulton, Molden, Weaver and Murch

yay. 5 guys in 2 drafts. and realistically, Weaver/Murch will be JAGs

Edited by deeluxx3

I have had the opinion for quite a while that Vrabel is Fisher 2.0 as others have said. His rigidity on not playing rookies, the archaic mentality to enforce our will...even if it's the  opponents strength...rather that put together a game plan to exploit their weaknesses,  and now this new development to only hire from within. This will be our limitation as long as he is here. 

He basically just treated this first game as if it didn't count by resting our players to the point they were not ready for game speed. My wife even commented on how slow everyone was. We will likely never be bad, but will also never be elite. 

I think that the staff has backed themselves into a corner with regards to our playing style. If we come out and don't run the ball, and our passing game doesn't flourish, we will get second guessed...if they feed Henry and he gets stopped which has been the case vs good teams, they at least followed the formula that got us to the AFC Championship. 

I see serious issues with us making the playoffs this year...we have 9 games remaining the we will be the underdog, and that doesn't include the 2 vs IND. 

I am just not a believer in any coach that is so rigid and refuses to adapt to todays game. Sorry a lot of random thoughts but just need to vent!

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I mean I thought it was common knowledge to try to keep guys fresh, but we are the Titans so we don’t rotate players lol. What else did he think would happen, it was his first game back plus no preseason 

god damn, vrabel's drinking buddies really showing their ***** this week