MNF: BAL @ LVR Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2021 at 12:50 AM

First Monday Night Football game of the year, Isnt it Eli and Peyton in the booth? If so I look forward to that very much so.

Right now the Ravens are -4.0 points favorite on the road against the Raiders

How does the Ravens offense look with their DEPLETED RB room, Does this mean Lamar does Lamar things this year and ball out?

Could he break his own rushing record from a QB this year? I think he could.

How do the Raiders and their reworked OL look against a stout Ravens defense? Alex Leatherwood is someone to watch as I think he was considered a "reach" by a lot of people on this board.

Can Bryan Edwards and Henry Ruggs finally do something and stay healthy?

Can the Raiders finally learn how to play defense with some offseason additions in Yannick Ngakoue, Gerald Mccoy and KJ Wright to name a few?                                        

6 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Need Ty'Son to turn into Jamal Lewis and the D/ST to turn back to the 2000 D in order to have a chance to win in fantasy tonight.

Add in playing against the Raiders.

LFGGGGG RAVENS 

I'm sitting on a 16.3 lead (122.82 to 106.52). He's got Mark Andrews, I've got Ty'Son Williams. 

Should come down to the wire, I don't feel comfortable...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Need Ty'Son to turn into Jamal Lewis and the D/ST to turn back to the 2000 D in order to have a chance to win in fantasy tonight.

Add in playing against the Raiders.

LFGGGGG RAVENS 

X2 on the Ty'son Williams. Lets hop he goes for 120 Yards 2 TDs and 7 Catches lol

Edited by GHARMON9

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm sitting on a 16.3 lead (122.82 to 106.52). He's got Mark Andrews, I've got Ty'Son Williams. 

Should come down to the wire, I don't feel comfortable...

Point wise its 122 to 107 in favor for me. 

But he has Lamar Jackson.  I hope T.Williams looks as good as he did in preseason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

First game in the death star in front of fans?

I Have A Bad Feeling About This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yea, this reeks of a weird game. Either way, I'm not going to take away much for the Ravens.

If we kick *** and dominate then it might just be us coming out week 1 on fire like every prior Lamar season. We typically crash back down and have our worst games in the week 2-4 stretch before picking back up again. If we struggle, especially on offense, then I'm not going to write off the team because they definitely need some time to figure things out with all the pieces going out and then coming back in. The season is so long and with seven teams there's space to work all that out, as long as the injuries don't keep piling up.

• Like 1