MNF: BAL @ LVR Thread

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2021 at 12:50 AM

Just now, Chiefer said:

Oof Chris Jones is gonna feast off the edge, sorry bro. 

if you run more play action thatll help, Chiefs are susceptible due to Spagz aggressiveness.

Lamar has to take advantage though.

Yeah after watching Jones against the Browns OL (which is actually good), he might make Chandler Jones' week 1 performance look average.

Part of it is running more PA, and the other half is actually designing good routes and Lamar having the confidence to make the throw as well. Idk. I feel like more max protect at least gives him more time and then if he wants to scramble he can.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah after watching Jones against the Browns OL (which is actually good), he might make Chandler Jones' week 1 performance look average.

Yeah, low key when the Browns had to swap in Hubbard for Wills once Wills went down, that really muddied things up front and helped contribute to the loss down the stretch (3 turnovers are obvious, but 2 of them were due to Baker getting hit/Gillian dropping the punt right after giving up a sack).

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

How I envision the rest of the Chiefs forum every time you post

I got some crow to eat I said Clyde edwards helaire this 5 foot 5 gadget back would be a hall of famer I totally retract that statement we need a real RB. 

getting Orlando brown ain’t as hype if we can’t run the ball and punish a defense 

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

I got some crow to eat I said Clyde edwards helaire this 5 foot 5 gadget back would be a hall of famer I totally retract that statement we need a real RB. 

Shockingly out of character for you

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 4

Maybe Lamar can come and be Mahomes running back after his current gig is up.

ravens fans this situation isn’t going to improve. He’s not a good thrower of the football and with each passing year your wildcat crap gets more and more figured out.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Shockingly out of character for you

My imagination took over too much which is something I use sometimes to develop a clear projection of the future. Like I just got caught up imagining him being a big part of all of these super bowl games but yeah the kid is just too small to dominate at this level. Should’ve drafted Jonathan Taylor.

Just now, Kirill said:

My imagination took over too much which is something I use sometimes to develop a clear projection of the future. Like I just got caught up imagining him being a big part of all of these super bowl games but yeah the kid is just too small to dominate at this level. Should’ve drafted Jonathan Taylor.

If he was faster i think id like him more, and I think Mahomes would throw to him more. Kareem Hunt at a much bigger size has a better burst of speed than CEH. 

31 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If the Ravens can't protect Lamar vs a pretty mediocre front four in Las Vegas, I shudder to think what will happen when they play TJ Watt and Miles Garrett twice this year.

Crosby and Ngakoue are not Garrett and Watt, but they’re pretty good.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Part of it is running more PA, and the other half is actually designing good routes and Lamar having the confidence to make the throw as well. Idk. I feel like more max protect at least gives him more time and then if he wants to scramble he can.

I mean that sounds like a lot of schematic changes in a weeks time, is your offensive coaching staff up for that? I know they get paid enough, but  it sounds like its gonna be a rough time for a little while ahead. 

You bank on Stanley getting up to speed, but if the other side constantly needs help that starts to handicap the offense. 

I trust your team to fix these issues and make it work, Jackson has to start carrying that team a bit more at least for now. 

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

If he was faster i think id like him more, and I think Mahomes would throw to him more. Kareem Hunt at a much bigger size has a better burst of speed than CEH. 

Yeah it’s really too bad Kareem had to push a woman who wouldn’t leave his place at 3 am. I still remember the damaged women interviewing him acting like emotional little children trying to demonize this man.  

I think about that a lot man shoot we still would’ve won the chip  that first season if dee Ford doesn’t line up in their end zone but if we had Hunt???  It’s a wrap. Underrated what if moment in the NFL. Hunt is a monster and if OBJ gets right and by the time the playoffs roll around Tyreek isn’t fully healthy we could be in trouble in part because we don’t have any good running backs 

Just now, MWil23 said:

s reactions photo GIF

I hope the kid at least gets paid then. Tell them to back up the brinks truck and make it rain. You have to throw the football in the playoffs to win he’s going to get more and more scrutinized by people who should’ve already known this is what he is.

like if not already he’s going to be the punching bag for all of these idiot fans who were no doubt the same people calling him the best player in the league or unstoppable his MVP season.

Like I remember growing up we always made fun of Romo for being a choker it seems like Lamar is the next man up. And it ain’t right cause he’s got too much swag to be relegated to that role 

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

WOW

I noticed this happen in real-time and it was amazing nobody talked about it. Dude literally picked off the pass then dropped the ball and the refs didn't even know what happened either. Honestly it should've been an INT, fumble and recovered by OAK.

• Like 1