MNF: BAL @ LVR Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2021 at 12:50 AM

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I noticed this happen in real-time and it was amazing nobody talked about it. Dude literally picked off the pass then dropped the ball and the refs didn't even know what happened either. Honestly it should've been an INT, fumble and recovered by OAK.

Yeah I remember thinking how weird it was that no one even mentioned that happening, haha.

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Crosby and Ngakoue are not Garrett and Watt, but they’re pretty good.

Yep. Both above average edge rushers that want to get better and will work for each other.

Don't forget Crosby is an elite athlete too. RAS of about 9.7 or so with a hyper elite 3 cone suggesting great agility.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, lark25 said:

Yep. Both above average edge rushers that want to get better and will work for each other.

Don't forget Crosby is an elite athlete too. RAS of about 9.7 or so with a hyper elite 3 cone suggesting great agility.

Yeah I don't that the Ravens pass pro is washed. I just think these guys are a handful.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kirill said:

Maybe Lamar can come and be Mahomes running back after his current gig is up.

ravens fans this situation isn’t going to improve. He’s not a good thrower of the football and with each passing year your wildcat crap gets more and more figured out.

Bingo

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Stumbled upon this tidbit:

The players above him are Vince Young with 18 games, Steve McNair with 19, and Kyle Boller with 21.

McNair and Boller are both former Ravens. McNair and Young are both former Titans

Sometimes, a teams' identity is to run more than pass, and it seems to be prevalent with Tennessee and Baltimore.

(Or it's correlating things that are merely coincidences - I can concede to this).

19 hours ago, Kirill said:

You traded a 25 year old 2 time pro bowl linemen… both at RT and then at LT…for the draft value of a mid 2nd round pick.

I think we’re good with the one sack.

It's the 55 PFF grade you shouldn't be good with, but hey - I wouldn't expect you to understand a number you couldn't count to.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's the 55 PFF grade you shouldn't be good with, but hey - I wouldn't expect you to understand a number you couldn't count to.

The worst part is that he still wasn't as bad as EITHER of our tackles. Seriously, how do you have a worse pass blocking grade than Taylor Lewan, when Jones had 5 sacks?

ihjdalp7chn71.png

• Like 1