MNF: BAL @ LVR Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2021 at 12:50 AM

8 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Let’s not pretend Myles Garrett is an ideal matchup for a LT adjusting to an entirely new scheme.

He can’t be any worse than Eric Fisher and we still aren’t committed to him long term if he doesn’t catch up to speed. And with the 2nd round pick we got from the deal we drafted a monster center in Creed Humphrey, who Orlando Brown told Veach to draft because Creed Humphrey was a legend at Oklahoma and teammates with Brown.

You guys hooked up the best team in the AFC. It was a horrible trade no way around it 

I'm good with this horrible trade

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He didn't.

Look im happy the ravens got their win harbaugh said it best after the game they’ve never had as big of a win in Baltimore the game was literally their Super Bowl and it took one of those super rare last minute fumbles while running the clock out for them to win it.

once our defense quits playing Sorensen over Thornhill and we get willie gay back and figure out our defensive line rotations a little better it will be business as usual for Mahomes and co and we will sleep walk back into that super bowl.

Lamar Jackson is the most unique talent at QB we’ve ever seen but I stand by my statement that it doesn’t  work in the playoffs. 

You wanna give Lamar generational money because of this win and keep harbaugh there till he’s on his deathbed all because our 5’4 running back fumbled the football be my guest it will only eliminate the ravens from being a threat to us over the long term once Lamar is making Mahomes money.

29 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Look im happy the ravens got their win harbaugh said it best after the game they’ve never had as big of a win in Baltimore the game was literally their Super Bowl and it took one of those super rare last minute fumbles while running the clock out for them to win it.

once our defense quits playing Sorensen over Thornhill and we get willie gay back and figure out our defensive line rotations a little better it will be business as usual for Mahomes and co and we will sleep walk back into that super bowl.

Lamar Jackson is the most unique talent at QB we’ve ever seen but I stand by my statement that it doesn’t  work in the playoffs. 

No you're not.