MNF: BAL @ LVR Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2021 at 12:50 AM

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I hope Waller stays clean and has a HOF type career. Dude's a monster.

he MIGHT have started too late to have a real shot?

I think he's going to have to step up another level from here for a period of time and probably win a ring or two. 

He's never going to be able to get bulk stats of a modern era HOF TE

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

he MIGHT have started too late to have a real shot?

I think he's going to have to step up another level from here for a period of time and probably win a ring or two. 

He's never going to be able to get bulk stats of a modern era HOF TE

Bulk, no. But we just saw Calvin Johnson make the Hall despite no playoff success and a shorter-than-usual career length, just because of how dominant he was during his prime. Waller has the potential to mirror that.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Bulk, no. But we just saw Calvin Johnson make the Hall despite no playoff success and a shorter-than-usual career length, just because of how dominant he was during his prime. Waller has the potential to mirror that.

yeah, Calvin/Terrell Davis type of run is going to be necessary. But I don't think a 6 year band of 1,000-1,200 with zero playoff success will do it

He either needs to be a 1/2 option on a super bowl winner with that, or he needs his next 4 seasons to all be better than his last two.. I just don't see how either of those things happen in this offense, unfortunately. It will hold him back

Sorry, I know you didn't mean to actually litigate his HoF chances - I'm rooting for the man too, he just needs to escape this current situation