Week 8: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Run the damn ball. I want to see multiple jet sweeps with crowder,  zone reads with PRine from the shotgun formation he loved at Oklahoma, pitch sweeps to Thompson, maybe even a flea flicker or double pass and at least 5 screen passes

what I expect to see from gruden- dive plays up the middle, Kirk on pace to throw 50 times on slow developing patterns until he exits early in third quarter from having the hell beat out of him. 

Prove me wrong dumbo

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I know he was awful last year when I believe he had to play 3 positions for a Vikings OL that was as beat up as ours currently is, whether he's gotten better under the coaching of Callahan is yet to be determined. Plus, if we go quick game - like we should - the pass rushers won't have the time to get to Kirk.

Clemmings was awful. No doubt about it. He started at RT and Moved to LT after we had 3 LT's go down. He was terrible at both sides.

Tried him at guard this year and still was terrible

57 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It's quite evident we have an issue with our defense considering how bad CJ Beatherd has been since he torched our defense. 

We didn’t have tape on him, other teams do and our young DBs blew some coverages. The Td to Aldrick Robinson happened because Moreau blew the coverage. One of their TDs was on a fumble - that shouldn’t have been called one - by Vernon Davis.

Our D isn’t good but it’s certainly not “bad” it’s somewhere in between.

Speaking of which, Preston Smith will play but they’ll monitor how he’s performing because of his groin injury.

And...

23 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Clemmings was awful. No doubt about it. He started at RT and Moved to LT after we had 3 LT's go down. He was terrible at both sides.

Tried him at guard this year and still was terrible

Yeah, that’s why I hope Callahan has been able to coach him up some.

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, that’s why I hope Callahan has been able to coach him up some.

Come on Turtle. He's just not very good dude. It's ridiculous that he's our top back up right now. The Nsekhe injury hurt this team so much. 

Archived