When will it be Fields time?

BearsFanForever

23 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Nagy said in the post-game presser that Dalton's knee injury likely isn't serious.

Which probably means he tore his ACL, and "Fields Time" is NOW...

We'll see. If his arrow is pointing up he'll be out, if it's tightness he'll go on IR, and if they say I have no reason to answer that he'll start.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

We'll see. If his arrow is pointing up he'll be out, if it's tightness he'll go on IR, and if they say I have no reason to answer that he'll start.

Just taking a swipe at Nagy's honesty.

Dalton actually looked pretty good today. At least, in stretches. Not going to grumble if he starts next week...

41 minutes ago, BearsFanForever said:

As much as i Like to see JF start, I don't see Nagy doing it unless he believes JF is the best answer to win football games NOW.  If Nagy's job was not on the line, I could see him say, 'f' it, i am starting Fields now.'

Same boat I'm in, I want Fields to start but Nagy is likely on the hot seat. Wins now are what can keep him being overpaid.

That being said if/when he does switch to back to Dalton I can imaging that causing a rift in the locker room as well. It'll be interesting to see how it shakes out.