Week 2 GDT: NY Football Giants (0-1) vs Washington Football Team (0-1) - 8 pm EST Thursday

50 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Daniel Jones has started 27 games and is 8-19 overall and Five of those wins have come against the Skins. We can't lose this game  unless we want travel to Buffalo 0-2. No!!! we can't lose this game. Our Sundays game our D will have to reassert it's domince in the trenches Thursday. This a divisional foe so I expect the G man to play us real tough but we need this win.

It’s truly unbelievable we haven’t beaten Daniel Jones

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Bostic thing has to end. I cannot believe this team has been playing him for three years. THREE. McKinney and Foster are out there. Do something! 

I definitely thought we’d sign McKinney. I really don’t think Reuben Foster is able to play. He got a try out with Salah & the Jets & even he passed on him.

15 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

GIF THEME FOR THE WEEK: ANYTHING TAYLOR - Coach Taylor from FNL, JTT, Taylor Swift, Jason Taylor, etc.

Let's go!

washington dc nfl GIF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ymHk3fOf0

RIP. Not a game goes by where I don't compare or critique our defenses play based off of the way Sean played the game.  

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, 4209 said:

Daniel Jones has started 27 games and is 8-19 overall and Five of those wins have come against the Skins. We can't lose this game  unless we want travel to Buffalo 0-2. No!!! we can't lose this game. Our Sundays game our D will have to reassert it's domince in the trenches Thursday. This a divisional foe so I expect the G man to play us real tough but we need this win.

Our D will have to reassert it's dominance in the trenches. 

Man the bad spelling and everything LOL

I just don’t think you’ll see this defense play that way again this year. There’s too much talent but they cannot continue doing this dance with Bostic. The guy simply cannot play. 

I think the biggest issue is one that gets talked about but not nearly enough. Scott Turners offense is awful. It was bad all year last year and we’re starting off with it being bad again. Either the players aren’t picking it up or he simply doesn’t have it. 

53 minutes ago, noptov52 said:

Taylor Swift Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Big test for Taylor.  It's been running through my mind all week that we easily could have traded up to 14 for Mac Jones.

People were genuinely excited about Fitz. Some fans even claimed he could be the starter next season as well. He lasted all of a quarter and a half lol. Not dealing up for Fields or Jones was extremely stupid. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I just don’t think you’ll see this defense play that way again this year. There’s too much talent but they cannot continue doing this dance with Bostic. The guy simply cannot play. 

I think the biggest issue is one that gets talked about but not nearly enough. Scott Turners offense is awful. It was bad all year last year and we’re starting off with it being bad again. Either the players aren’t picking it up or he simply doesn’t have it. 

I literally have no idea what to think about this offense or defense at this point. Our defense took off last year when we started facing mostly back up QBs & bad offenses. 

As you said, Turner & this offense haven’t shown much of anything last year, in the preseason or vs the Chargers. I have no clue if Heinicke can be the guy we need but we’re going to find out. I sure hope we show something bc I’m definitely leaning towards agreeing with you that Scotty just isn’t ready to be an offensive coordinator in the NFL or that we’ve all been inflating the talent & depth we think we have on this roster when maybe we’ve all been wrong about it all offseason.

Oh well, that’s why they play the games! I sure hope our young talent starts showing their ability like Dyami Brown & others. It would help a lot, of course we need more than 58 plays on offense too.

I do know one thing. We have to get Terry & Logan the ball more than we did on Sunday, even if it’s just on short routes where we hope they break a tackle or two and get a lot of yards after the catch.

Edited by turtle28