Week 2 GDT: NY Football Giants (0-1) vs Washington Football Team (0-1) - 8 pm EST Thursday

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

You really gotta love how our OL played overall vs the Giants minus a few plays like the play early in the game when Cosmi was beat & Heinicke took the bad snap instead of stepping up in the pocket and throwing it or running through one of the holes that opened up, Heinicke could’ve taken off up the middle in the hole slightly to the left or right for at least 5 yards, if not 10 plus on that play.

Flowers played great. Also, I know some are down on Leno for some reason but when you watch him in these Flowers highlights you can really see Leno’s athleticism/footwork in pass pro. He moves his feet so well as he sets & resets several times to stay infront of pass rushers.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You really gotta love how our OL played overall vs the Giants minus a few plays like the play early in the game when Cosmi was beat & Heinicke took the bad snap instead of stepping up in the pocket and throwing it or running through one of the holes that opened up, Heinicke could’ve taken off up the middle in the hole slightly to the left or right for at least 5 yards, if not 10 plus on that play.

Flowers played great. Also, I know some are down on Leno for some reason but when you watch him in these Flowers highlights you can really see Leno’s athleticism/footwork in pass pro. He moves his feet so well as he sets & resets several times to stay infront of pass rushers.

So glad the Giants gave up on him!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Didn't see it posted and don't have a link but I just read that Hopkins made Heinicke $125k richer with his GW kick.

Since Taylor played 60% of the snaps and we won, he got his $125k incentive.

Taylor needs to take Hop out to thank him.

Yep, I heard that on the radio.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Didn't see it posted and don't have a link but I just read that Hopkins made Heinicke $125k richer with his GW kick.

Since Taylor played 60% of the snaps and we won, he got his $125k incentive.

Taylor needs to take Hop out to thank him.

Technically, shouldn’t that be Lawrence getting a check to go out to dinner, since he jumped offsides and gave us another chance?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I think I read a safety was supposed to be over the top . Not sure .

Beat reporters seem to have different opinions on it. It was a great route concept by Jason Garrett. The safety got pulled up bc the slot WR broke in behind Holcomb & so WJ3 was supposed to stay with Slaton & even if there was supposed to be a safety there WJ3 was jogging, he was about 5 yards behind Slaton, it was like he just gave up on the play, it was awful!

Edited by turtle28

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Beat reporters seem to have different opinions on it. It was a great route concept by Jason Garrett. The safety got pulled up bc the slot WR broke in behind Holcomb & so WJ3 was supposed to stay with Slaton & even if there was supposed to be a safety there WJ3 was jogging, he was about 5 yards behind Slaton, it was like he just gave up on the play, it was awful!

O K, so far -I'm missing Darby and Mooreland !

• Like 1