Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Tough choices boys, choose wisely

• Hobbits from the convict island
    • First place and undefeated Texans
    • Cellar dwelling Browns
    • Tuh-Rod
    • Bruce’s radio broadcast
  2. 2. Does ET have a breakdown this week?

• Yes, 100% a possibility, maybe might happen
    • Can’t break what’s already broken

This isn’t popular, but I’m okay with us running a conservative offense tomorrow. Run the ball and try to fix special teams.

I only want Stefanski to really open things up against Kansas City, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, etc.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This isn’t popular, but I’m okay with us running a conservative offense tomorrow. Run the ball and try to fix special teams.

I only want Stefanski to really open things up against Kansas City, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, etc.

but 50 on em I say

Just now, candyman93 said:

I’m giving them a pass for last week. We won’t face a Patrick Mahomes caliber QB for quite a while.

What I should say is I dont trust Joe Woods. He feels like a run of the mill browns defensive coordinator, useless,  a bit better than Williams, a lot better than the smuch under Pettine, but still crappy.

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If the Browns are as good as we all hope, they will stomp the Texans face in 24-3 by halftime. Its time to go guns blazing, super bowl contenders take no mercy. Championship level obnoxiousness 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk buno, is that what I said?

Their defense is middling, especially without Honey Badger or Clark  

Your acting like the browns have always beaten the teams with semi decent defenses...which that hasn’t been the case.

I have to ask because our offense looked extremely special vs KC and has the potential to be special this season but you said this isn’t anything new because of last year and ‘18

Edited by buno67