Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tough choices boys, choose wisely

• Hobbits from the convict island
    • First place and undefeated Texans
    • Cellar dwelling Browns
    • Tuh-Rod
    • Bruce’s radio broadcast
  2. 2. Does ET have a breakdown this week?

• Yes, 100% a possibility, maybe might happen
    • Can’t break what’s already broken

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fine I’ll be the irrational homer. An angry and resentful Browns team in front of a packed house embarrasses the inferior Texans 42-10 and heads stoically to face the Bears the following week.

I mean if the Browns want to be serious SB/Playoff contenders---they should beat the Texans by 3+ possessions 

Ok so just to steer this back to on topic:  @ET80 I need some help. I know you’re the resident Indian foodie and I’m honestly not the most familiar with that type of food…we don’t have a ton of Indian restaurants here. I’ve been working lately in Solon Ohio and found an Indian restaurant that I thought I’d try. If you could please look over the menu and make recommendations of what I should try: http://www.kingstandoorandbar.com/menu.php

I just got the butter chicken on Friday and very much enjoyed it. Lapped the delicious sauce up with garlic naan. Was really good. 

Oh yeah and enjoy that so far statistically feasible 17-0 season you’re enjoying. While we wallow in our statistically feasible 0-17 season we’re completely not enjoying. 

I love stats y’all!

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so just to steer this back to on topic:  @ET80 I need some help. I know you’re the resident Indian foodie and I’m honestly not the most familiar with that type of food…we don’t have a ton of Indian restaurants here. I’ve been working lately in Solon Ohio and found an Indian restaurant that I thought I’d try. If you could please look over the menu and make recommendations of what I should try: http://www.kingstandoorandbar.com/menu.php

I just got the butter chicken on Friday and very much enjoyed it. Lapped the delicious sauce up with garlic naan. Was really good. 

Oh yeah and enjoy that so far statistically feasible 17-0 season you’re enjoying. While we wallow in our statistically feasible 0-17 season we’re completely not enjoying. 

I love stats y’all!

If your a Indian food beginner, go with the classic that wont disappoint-Chicken Curry and Garlic Naan.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I love stats y’all!

Not ET but I would recommend

Cholle Puri

Chicken Korma

Chicken Tikka Masala

Tandoori Chicken (Not a gravy dish)

Chicken Saag 

Dal Makhani - (this is one that varies heavily place to place but when its done right, its so good)

Avoid the Biryani at all costs. These monsters add peas to biryani. Its clear they dont know how to make it.

• Like 1

As far as the game, we’d better beat their ***.

I get the Texans may not be awful, but if we have any thoughts of being a contender, this is the type of a game you make a statement.

Come out, be aggressive and keep the your foot on the gas.  I’m expecting a good offensive performance every week, but I expect Woods to show me something Sunday.  Taylor’s a vet and can do some good things, but he has no business being a starter in the league right now.

With a bad loss, a home crowd and a favorable opponent, I really hope they come out ready to kick some teeth in.

Texans have Lovie Smith (known for Tampa 2) and no real good CBs. So they will run zone coverage. They will let us dink and dunk them. I expect big games from Landry, Hooper, Higgins, and Chubb. Those guys are all experienced and can find gaps in coverage.

Their offense is just RPO’s. Mark Ingram still runs hard. Pharaoh Brown has good size, but obviously a downgrade from Kelce. Cooks is a good WR, but obviously a downgrade from Tyreek Hill.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Texans have Lovie Smith (known for Tampa 2) and no real good CBs. So they will run zone coverage. They will let us dink and dunk them. I expect big games from Landry, Hooper, Higgins, and Chubb. Those guys are all experienced and can find gaps in coverage.

Their offense is just RPO’s. Mark Ingram still runs hard. Pharaoh Brown has good size, but obviously a downgrade from Kelce. Cooks is a good WR, but obviously a downgrade from Tyreek Hill.

Speaking of Brown…

I don’t believe in stuff like bulletin board material or extra motivation, but I don’t mind someone on the opposing team trying lol

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/texans-te-pharaoh-brown-wants-102234927.html

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Speaking of Brown…

I don’t believe in stuff like bulletin board material or extra motivation, but I don’t mind someone on the opposing team trying lol

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/texans-te-pharaoh-brown-wants-102234927.html

He grew up a Browns fan, so I get feeling hurt about it.

Just slow Cooks down and idc who else has success for them.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He grew up a Browns fan, so I get feeling hurt about it.

I get it, but I also would probably just go play and not give a team any extra motivation.  Their only shots are we come out sleepwalking or we play sloppy as hell.  

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just slow Cooks down and idc who else has success for them.

Cooks is solid, but I can’t see Taylor being capable of beating us with his arm. If he does we’re in some deep ****.