Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tough choices boys, choose wisely

• Hobbits from the convict island
    • First place and undefeated Texans
    • Cellar dwelling Browns
    • Tuh-Rod
    • Bruce’s radio broadcast
  2. 2. Does ET have a breakdown this week?

• Yes, 100% a possibility, maybe might happen
    • Can’t break what’s already broken

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hadn’t looked at their depth chart until today.

whew lads…

https://www.houstontexans.com/team/depth-chart

It’s like a bad trip down memory lane.  If we lose to that roster at home, we’re in for a long damned season.

That team beat the hell out of the jags. The Texans are openly tanking and killed urb. No way he stays in the nfl long. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That team beat the hell out of the jags. The Texans are openly tanking and killed urb. No way he stays in the nfl long. 

1 minute ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s being interviewed for the USC job

Everyone wants to fall in love with Lawrence, but he's just a rookie and we'll take his lumps. The Jaguars had the number one pick for a reason. They're not good. Now if the Texans had cube out and beat Tennessee or someone like that then sure.

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-announce-unofficial-depth-chart-for-week-2-vs-texans?fbclid=IwAR02KX07PWCQmvpO5JwRJsg1yzwqcUkJqLg-CtQGyZwQOoeUR-oYjMCsYts

Depth chart, Maliks starting dt, scwartz buried on the depth chart, mack wilson still starting at linebacker. 

Unless walker improved I want takitaki and jok starting at linebacker with a base nickel

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

justin verlander GIF by MLB

Let's be cereal - you'd take an asterisk if it got you this. 

One thing that bothered me is JV was so outspoken all the time about roids but then just kind of kept his mouth shut about the stealing signs. 

He's still one of my favorite Tigers of all time though, glad he got a ring. 

27 minutes ago, JDD said:

One thing that bothered me is JV was so outspoken all the time about roids but then just kind of kept his mouth shut about the stealing signs. 

I don't think there was much to say - the Astros were snitched on, period. JV could have went the Mike Fiers route on other offenders, but it wouldn't have the same impact (even if it could be investigated as true) and it would only be viewed as the act of a "spoiled sport" at most.

No matter what happened or what's said after the fact, the Astros are the bad guy to the public eye - and ultimately, I don't think the team cares anymore.

• Like 1