Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tough choices boys, choose wisely

• Hobbits from the convict island
    • First place and undefeated Texans
    • Cellar dwelling Browns
    • Tuh-Rod
    • Bruce’s radio broadcast
  2. 2. Does ET have a breakdown this week?

• Yes, 100% a possibility, maybe might happen
    • Can’t break what’s already broken

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I don't think there was much to say - the Astros were snitched on, period. JV could have went the Mike Fiers route on other offenders, but it wouldn't have the same impact (even if it could be investigated as true) and it would only be viewed as the act of a "spoiled sport" at most.

No matter what happened or what's said after the fact, the Astros are the bad guy to the public eye - and ultimately, I don't think the team cares anymore.

I guess he should have come out as a leader in the situation IMO. Only because he was so vocal about others cheating. 

Anyway back to football. 

I don't think I would touch 12.5 points on this game. I hate to say it but I can see the Browns starting off slow after the loss last week. Hopefully there is no hangover but I wouldn't be shocked at a slow 1st half. 

10 minutes ago, JDD said:

Anyway back to football. 

I refuse to speak on this subject - outside of one observation:

I am a question poll in this GDT. This pleases me. If I can be a question in EVERY GDT, I will be here talking about... well, anything.

(ANYTHING).

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

OBJ officially a no go this week per Stefanski. I'd wait until after Chicago to bring him back personally. Let's see about the next couple of weeks getting him close to 100%, then seeing what happens.

Couldn't they have put him on the IR for a few weeks? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

Couldn't they have put him on the IR for a few weeks? 

I'm about 90% sure they just wanted teams to have had to prep like he was playing, specifically the Chiefs. I think it was just for show in the pregame, especially given the gameplan that they came out with and executed. It was clear that he wasn't going to be a part of it whatsoever.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm about 90% sure they just wanted teams to have had to prep like he was playing, specifically the Chiefs. I think it was just for show in the pregame, especially given the gameplan that they came out with and executed. It was clear that he wasn't going to be a part of it whatsoever.

“Get ready for some bad body language, miscommunications that lead to incompletions, etc”

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe, but I'm not so sure.

If they knew he was gonna take this long, I think they would've jumped at the chance to IR him for 3 weeks.

If they IR him now, he has to miss 3 more games (there's no retroactive option in the NFL).

• Like 1

Beckham is an afterthought to me at this point. Whenever he does come back and he is healthy, if he wants to play within the system and focus every play on what his job is, great, we will take him. If he’s out there playing unfocused then we good just use him sparingly as another body until cutting ties in the off-season. 

• Like 1

Just now, nugpimpen said:

I am definitely nervous about Hudson having to start at LT. We should normally destroy Houston, but we don't need a 4th round rookie starting at LT this week to potentially slow us down or get Baker hurt. 

I doubt he does  to be honest, I think wils wis start or Hubbard. 

If we do put hudson in it probably reduces our passing game by half in terms of what we can run and reduces our running game a lot.