Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tough choices boys, choose wisely

• Hobbits from the convict island
    • First place and undefeated Texans
    • Cellar dwelling Browns
    • Tuh-Rod
    • Bruce’s radio broadcast
  2. 2. Does ET have a breakdown this week?

• Yes, 100% a possibility, maybe might happen
    • Can’t break what’s already broken

40 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:
  • Won't say a "must win" game, but it's pretty close.
  • Going to the game with my son.
  • Visiting Cleveland friends after the game.
  • Chose the Browns this week for my eliminator pools.
  • The quality of my weekend is hinging on the Browns.

I should know better at my age lol.

1oUT.gif

If our ambition exceed getting to the playoffs it is a must win game. They are not a strong team, we are at home, we have just had a loss, we need to win by a score imo.

Even if we have to start hudson we should win by two scores. 

Our secondary should shut down their receivers, our offensive line should push their dl and linebackers. 

They shouldnt be able to run against us.

22 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If our ambition exceed getting to the playoffs it is a must win game. They are not a strong team, we are at home, we have just had a loss, we need to win by a score imo.

Even if we have to start hudson we should win by two scores. 

Our secondary should shut down their receivers, our offensive line should push their dl and linebackers. 

They shouldnt be able to run against us.

I agree it's a must win. However, this is the NFL. Any given Sunday.... I won't be shocked if it's somewhat close. We aren't a perfect team and our Defense is playing their second game together. I'm not going to lose my mind if we only win by single digits. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

I agree it's a must win. However, this is the NFL. Any given Sunday.... I won't be shocked if it's somewhat close. We aren't a perfect team and our Defense is playing their second game together. I'm not going to lose my mind if we only win by single digits. 

I'll be pissed if our defense just drops  10-15 yards and let's tyrod complete 70% of his passes uncontested. We have talented secondary let them play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I don't care if we win by 1.

Just win.

Please.

True story. 

It seems we need to just do what we did last week until the foot hunting started. Most teams wouldn't be able to survive (Dallas/Tenn last year and playoff Pitt) if we come out hot and cruise in the 2nd half. KC was different obviously and we did our share to help.

We need a good first drive. We need a sharp Baker. We need decent offensive line play and we will win no matter what the defense does. Hopefully one of these days they can be trusted but we aren't there yet.

• Like 1

honestly, I want us to win via a blow out. Some of the games last year where we had a sizeable lead, only to barely win was IMO, due to the fact that we took the foot of the gas while the opposing team played aggressive to catch up. There were a lot of times where the opposing team would score and our offense proceeded to go 3 and out or only eat like 2 mins of the game clock, giving the opposing team plenty of time for their come back.

Takes the offense out of rhythm and has bitten us in the *** when the offense needed to the ice the game at the end due to the opposing team having caught up.....only to lean on the defense to get the ball back so we can do the victory formation to end the game. Like the Dallas game last year...we could have iced that game sooner but needed OBJ to have one of his top performances to close it out for us. 

4 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I don't care if we win by 1.

Just win.

Please.

I think a 1 pt win would be a disappointment. The way we just looked on the road vs KC, they should’ve able to beat the Texans by at least one score. Winning by 1 shows the offense fell on their face or we had a major injury on offense or our defense got lit up by Tyrod. It needs to be at least a 1 score win

On 9/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, ET80 said:

I refuse to speak on this subject - outside of one observation:

I am a question poll in this GDT. This pleases me. If I can be a question in EVERY GDT, I will be here talking about... well, anything.

(ANYTHING).

So, how do we tell him politely that we would not like having any mod that isn’t tayne around.  A category he falls within.

@NudeTayne, might wanna send your cohort a dear John message.