Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tough choices boys, choose wisely

• Hobbits from the convict island
    • First place and undefeated Texans
    • Cellar dwelling Browns
    • Tuh-Rod
    • Bruce’s radio broadcast
  2. 2. Does ET have a breakdown this week?

• Yes, 100% a possibility, maybe might happen
    • Can’t break what’s already broken

30 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, theoretically it makes sense. It hasn't been the case since he has been here but it makes sense.

Agreed.  I've seen too much staring OBJ down and forcing throws in.

Again this is all a hope.

This being said I also hope OBJ plays great so we can get good value trading him!

3 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Agreed.  I've seen too much staring OBJ down and forcing throws in.

Again this is all a hope.

This being said I also hope OBJ plays great so we can get good value trading him!

If OBJ happens to play like rookie or second year OBJ I think we have to keep him and move on from Landry. They are about the same price tag.

I don't suspect that is what happens but in the event of, you'd pretty much have to even with his injury history. Then again, will he even be healthy enough this year to even reach that point?

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, theoretically it makes sense. It hasn't been the case since he has been here but it makes sense.

True but when have we seen the offense like this or baker playing like this?

that first year we had a inconsistent baker and a bad freddie kitchens and last year they were all learning the system. Think OBJ might finally Be utilized properly now

Edited by buno67

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

lol last year, literally the second OBJ got hurt.  Or the last half of his rookie year, without OBJ.

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

that first year we had a inconsistent baker and a bad freddie kitchens and last year they were all learning the system. Think OBJ might finally Be utilized properly now

I mean, maybe?  It’s definitely a possibility.  It’s also something that’s never actually happened and now he’s a year older and coming off an injury.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Honestly... 2018, the year before we got OBJ and last year after he was injured.

Not blaming OBJ or him being on the field for anything but if you're asking when Baker has looked his best then it is when OBJ hasn't suited up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

lol last year, literally the second OBJ got hurt.  Or the last half of his rookie year, without OBJ.

I mean, maybe?  It’s definitely a possibility.  It’s also something that’s never actually happened and now he’s a year older and coming off an injury.

I mean, I guess I have to "like" your post.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Honestly... 2018, the year before we got OBJ and last year after he was injured.

Not blaming OBJ or him being on the field for anything but if you're asking when Baker has looked his best then it is when OBJ hasn't suited up.

The baker we saw Sunday was the best we have seen him play imo for a combination of performance vs opponent. That he played really good vs a really good team. He rarely did that rookie year IMO

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

last year, literally the second OBJ got hurt.  Or the last half of his rookie year, without OBJ.

Idk bakers career so far, they have only gone 300+ yards passing and 150+ yards rushing once before and that was the 1st Ravens game in ‘19. So again that might have been our best offensive performance and it was against a Super Bowl favorite and not  against the Falcons, Bengals, and etc

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Idk bakers career so far, they have only gone 300+ yards passing and 150+ yards rushing once before and that was the 1st Ravens game in ‘19. So again that might have been our best offensive performance and it was against a Super Bowl favorite and not  against the Falcons, Bengals, and etc

Sure, but they’re not favorites because of their defense.