Hawkeye Disney+ - New Episodes Wednesday's

Acgott

59 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I haven't watched the series yet but know that Vincent D'Onofrio shows up as Kingpin. I never watched the Daredevil series. Will I need to, to understand his charachter (specifically the MCU version since I know the charachter in general)

Nope, good to go. He’s a little different in this than he was in DD.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

There's like 5 Disney Plus shows on deck for various points of 2022, but none have hard release dates yet. It's presumed that Ms. Marvel would be earliest, though. It was originally slated for late 2021 after Hawkeye before they pushed stuff back.

They seemed to have reshuffled them.

Moon Knight reportedly is Spring, probably late March or April. Ms. Marvel is Summer (I think they said June), She-Hulk probably September and Secret Invasion closes out the year somewhere late. Also Guardians Holiday special on Christmas and the I am Groot show are happening this year.

Movie wise yeah we got…

May - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

July - Thor: Love and Thunder

Nov - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 

Kinda a light year, I think they did that to give those productions more time to cook with the extra conditions they’ve had to deal with.

Sonyverse stuff that may or may not be coming over / ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Jan - Morbius 

Oct - Spiderverse 2

On 12/24/2021 at 3:25 AM, mse326 said:

I haven't watched the series yet but know that Vincent D'Onofrio shows up as Kingpin. I never watched the Daredevil series. Will I need to, to understand his charachter (specifically the MCU version since I know the charachter in general)

You don’t need to. But I recommend DD S1 and S3 if you have time. It may not be connected but it was still one of my favorite Marvel series.

On 12/24/2021 at 7:24 AM, Kiltman said:
On 12/24/2021 at 12:30 AM, Deadpulse said:

I read that article too and it confused me. If Kingpin was blipped, how did he direct Ronin at Maya's dad? Clint was only active as Ronin during the blip years and immediately went back to his fam after Endgame. Was Echo holding down the tracksuit fort as a teenager? It just... doesn't track if he was blipped. 

Ahhh yeah that doesn’t make sense 

What interview are you guys seeing? The one I read he didn't say he was blipped but that his organization took a massive hit because of the blip so he has to build it back up.