This Says It All, No More BS.....

soulman

On 9/16/2021 at 5:36 PM, soulman said:

Haven't you heard?  We're the collection center for castoff players and coaches.

Let's not wander off into Silly Territory.

Lazor is a good OC. He saved our season last year. (If you can honestly call that "saving".) 

He's a quality coordinator. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Lazor is a good OC. He saved our season last year. (If you can honestly call that "saving".) 

I wouldn't go quite that far..... It was a pretty underwhelming hire imo and he's been basically the "Andy Dalton" of OCs.... He just looks like a savant next to Nagy because he was at least competent enough to change the offense around what our talent could and couldn't do well, and utlize concepts that wouldn't take a constantly changing group of personnel 4 years to master.

I'm actually still a little miffed we wasted Mark Helfrich on Nagy... I loved the work he did at Oregon schematically.... poor guy just was never a "playcaller" himself.... Perfect type of guy to have had as an "OC" handling the "Xs and Os" behind a head coach who could actually call plays effectively.

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Oh I have to now that my grand daughter calls me her silly grandpa. 😁

I'd like to believe Lazor is a good OC but as long as Nagy insists on being Mr Everything offensively it's tough to tell.

• Like 1