Week 2: Lions on MNF

FAH1223

5 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Incog just because you think you're right all the time doesn't mean you are. Opinions are wide and varied neither you or me or AG are right. We all chose to view each and every play through our own lenses. Some folks are objective and some aren't. You and your team are very critical of AR not like most don't know this already. Some a bit less.....with that said the line did not play great. Coaching was terrible, QB was bad, Defense was bad. An objective view would indicate there was plenty of fault to go around. 

I'm always willing to listen and read on here. I just find it funny how a few posters on here are always right:) 

I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do at all with where you pulled that quote from...

Karen Rodgers needs to ball TF out.  If we wind up 0-2, we might as well have been 0-2 with Love starting.  At least he'd be getting the reps and Karen's drama would be someone else's.  Yet this isn't the NBA.  He's not getting moved during the season before the trade deadline.  Plus his stock is a lil shaky after Sunday's debacle.  

I really hope he turns it around but who knows.  That was the most anticlimactic season opener I can remember seeing as a GB fan.  And if there's one worse, then that means I blocked it from my memory lol.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Karen Rodgers needs to ball TF out.  If we wind up 0-2, we might as well have been 0-2 with Love starting.  At least he'd be getting the reps and Karen's drama would be someone else's.  Yet this isn't the NBA.  He's not getting moved during the season before the trade deadline.  Plus his stock is a lil shaky after Sunday's debacle.  

I really hope he turns it around but who knows.  That was the most anticlimactic season opener I can remember seeing as a GB fan.  And if there's one worse, then that means I blocked it from my memory lol.  

Many of us have issues with Rodgers, but calling him Karen diminishes your post.  Why go there?  Adulting.

Not worried. Rodgers saw his first live action of the season last week.  It may take another week or two to get to full throttle.  Getting Love the reps in preseason was important but Rodgers still has some rust to remove.  

I'm much more worried about our defense.  

15 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Seahawks in 2014, when McCarthy and Rodgers just cut the field in half, in fear of Richard Sherman probably ranks up there.  

25 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Yes the guy spouting lowbrow nonsense you'd hear at any local bar from the 50 and older crowd about the Packers is far less likely to stroke out than I.

Shouldn't you be bleaching Rodgers taint by this time?

Sorry, I wanted in too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Shouldn't you be bleaching Rodgers taint by this time?

Sorry, I wanted in too

Lol at least that was funny and not just a tag my way for nothing. 

I'll reiterate this again for everybody I haven't cared for the way he's handled things this offseason anymore than the rest of you do and express that from time to time I just don't get off on the gangrape you people subject him to on a daily basis seemingly for fun.

Edited by Rodjahs12
  • Like 1