Week 2: Lions on MNF

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

I hate to see Jaire playing in the slot….

We need him in the boundary opposite to Stokes and he is very comfortable there. Sullivan can play slot.

Man Davondre campbell is having very good game except that penalty for face mask. He covered and tackled very well.

Chandon has been cuttable.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

For the "We took King over Watt" crowd... how many times have the Packers taken the EDGE over the CB? It's just how they do things isnt it? The closest it gets is Perry over Harrison, and He's a safety.

But it is ******* stupid lol. I'm just mad bc it's only WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT because of U Dub

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

A city where a guy like Aaron Rodgers fits in really well.

I have a joke but i dont wanna get banned. lol

Watch, we'll beat SF, they haven't rolled either by any means. Jimmy still cant read a D, maybe the crappiest D ever will confuse him

There's really no reason not to have Stokes as CB2 moving forward. King was a placeholder anyway on a 1yr deal and continues to look bad and has no future here. Get your 1st round pick the bulk of snaps now rather than waiting until later in the year. He's a rookie, so he'll mess up at times...better to have him experience that now and learn from it and hone his game down as the season goes on so he's a better player by Week 12 than he was in Week 2

• Like 2