Dead pool 2021

rudyZ

On 9/19/2021 at 7:53 PM, JIllg said:

Yes! I join this pool next week. :)

I think the spirit of a survivor pool is to get the right answer from the start. I started picking losers from week 1. But I'll allow you into the Dead Pool, but with an asterisk. If you win, your plaque will say:

Jlllg, Champion*

*Not really

On a side note, I have no idea if your username is written with 3 capital i's or 3 lowercase Ls... I guess that was kind of your point, right? Messing with my brain, huh?! You think you're really smart, mister Asterisk, aren't you?!"!?!!?&T*?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

I think the spirit of a survivor pool is to get the right answer from the start. I started picking losers from week 1. But I'll allow you into the Dead Pool, but with an asterisk. If you win, your plaque will say:

Jlllg, Champion*

*Not really

On a side note, I have no idea if your username is written with 3 capital i's or 3 lowercase Ls... I guess that was kind of your point, right? Messing with my brain, huh?! You think you're really smart, mister Asterisk, aren't you?!"!?!!?&T*?

I kind of picked up on the conceit too late. XD Appreciate the asterisk offer, but I’ll leave the real dead pool to it. Just want it noted that I successfully took out the Seahawks with my survivor pick. :P

2 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Jlllg, Champion*

*Not really

Just started questioning this myself recently. Realized that I was reading it as Jill G for years now, then started thinking J 3 G. I don't know what's going on anymore. 

• Like 2