The Good, the Bad, the undefeated Raiders baby!!! Post-game chat week one.

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I mean I have to go with what the coach says on this one. 

Why didn’t the team list him on the injury report? I think him not playing because he was hurt would’ve looked a lot better then not saying anything and him not playing. Gruden also signed Andre James to an extension after the Hudson trade because that was “the plan all along.” I think it’s Gruden saving face. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why didn’t the team list him on the injury report? I think him not playing because he was hurt would’ve looked a lot better then not saying anything and him not playing. Gruden also signed Andre James to an extension after the Hudson trade because that was “the plan all along.” I think it’s Gruden saving face. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m really just hoping to get good news on Yannick. This defense can’t afford to lose him 

If it’s a normal hamstring injury, the soonest he can come back is two weeks but if that were the case I would sit him for at least three weeks because I don’t think we’re gonna need him in the dolphins game. So I would rather have them at 100% to play Hebert.

The problem is hamstrings are tricky especially for a speed rusher like him. It can be longer than expected or could keep going away and coming back. So it could be as long as six or even eight weeks

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Carrs 2nd throw to edwards was insane setting up the fg for OT.

Please, people stop saying he has a weak arm, lol makes you look not to smart haha

I don't think anybody in here says that. Pretty sure most say he doesn't use his arm talent enough. That throw was in a small zone and had to be put there. He can do that for 4 qtrs not just on the comeback trail. I put some of that on gruden to though. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

I don't think anybody in here says that. Pretty sure most say he doesn't use his arm talent enough. That throw was in a small zone and had to be put there. He can do that for 4 qtrs not just on the comeback trail. I put some of that on gruden to though. 

yeah maybe not so much lately. Ive seen it said though that he lost his power when he broke his leg then back.
I agree, he neeeds to be more consistent.  

12 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Ancient Gruden can’t adjust! 

I thought him and gus did good jobs adjusting in the 2nd half which has been a problen for us in the past. My nitpick would probably be running outside runs with a rb that is clearly limping. That just didn't make sense. 

Edited by dante9876