Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

GTAV-Featured-image-scaled.jpg?resize=10

Day 0 Writeup:

“Make it quick T, Frank has eyes on Stretch and your new Chinese friends, he's waiting on us.” Michael pulled up next to the Sandy Shores Ammunation. Trevor got out on the passenger side and leaned back in. 
“Mikey! Relax! This whole trip is about stress reduction! Living in the city has made you so uptight!” Trevor slammed the car door and turned around to kick open the door of the Ammunation. 
MELVIN! HOW THE **** ARE YA, PAL?!”
“Oh no. Not you again. Trevor please don’t get mad, but I can only sell you three bullets today. I’m only telling you that up front because I respect you and I fear y- ...because I respect you Trevor.”
Trevor just stared at the clerk for a few moments. “Three ******* bullets, Melvin?”
“It’s not my call Trevor, it’s nationwide shortages. It’s the damn lib-!”
“So what if I need to kill more than three bad **** today, bad **** who mean my friends harm?! Are you saying you don’t care about me or my friends?” Trevor began to yell.
“I don’t think tha-”
“What if I get into a shootout with the police?! You think that three ******* bullets is enough to take out all of Los Santos PD?! You’re making this personal, Melvin!” Trevor poked Melvin in the chest.
“No! You know what? Just NO!” Melvin had enough of Trevor, he started to yell back.

The loud verbal exchange continued inside the Ammunation, Michael waited in his car. He turned up the radio to drown out the yelling.

~~~~~ “Do you worry that nobody likes you? We'll provide you with friends. Hi, and Kifflom. I'm the honorable Cris Formage. Covet your neighbor's *** no longer. The Epsilon Program seeks out the convenient bits from every faith to create a religion that is uniquely American - expensive, promiscuous, and entirely meaningless. And unlike other major religions, we only tithe 8.75 percent. That means less for God, and more for you. All you have to do is read and understand the Epsilon Tract, and the secrets of the universe will be open to you. Just call-” 

*BOOM BOOM BOOM* Gunfire erupted inside the Ammunation! Trevor bailed out the double doors with a case of munitions under each arm.

“YOU’RE A REAL CRACK SHOT, MELVIN! YOU FAT DUMB REDNECK ****!” Trevor screamed as he retreated.
“What the hell happened, T?!” Michael yelled as Trevor dove into the passenger seat.
“MELVIN’S FINALLY SNAPPED MIKEY! LETS GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!” Trevor began reaching for his rifle case while Michael started the car and shifted into drive. Melvin pursued Trevor out of the Ammunation and peppered Micheal's Tailgater sedan with buckshot as it peeled out of the gravel lot. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franklin sat in his car in the Convention Center parking lot, eyes on a drug exchange happening between Wei Cheng and his old gang associate, Stretch. He had the radio playing low.

~~~~~ “Why do trees talk?” “Why are there dinosaurs?” “Why do people die meaningless deaths?” “Is there other intelligent life in the universe?” “Why do I have to be monogamous?”

“Do you want answers? Have you searched literature and philosophy for meaning? For years, man has combed the pages of history, searching for enlightenment. Finally, the answers are here. We at the Epsilon Program know religion is a deeply personal experience. Join us - and you will be brought to light. Kifflom. I am the honorable Cris Formage. All you have to do is-” 

Franklin’s phone rang.

“Hey Mike, where you guys at? This thing is going down now.”
“Trevor had a minor shootout at the Ammunation, the guy would only give him three bullets. Trev grabbed what he could and ran out.”
“A minor shootout? Sounds about right for T. What the **** are we supposed to do with three bullets?”
“We’ll improvise.”
“You guys got Devin and that Fed though right?”
“Change of plans. We’ll do them after. See you soon.”

Franklin hung up and slammed his phone into the passenger seat. “****, man. ****.”

Night Zero Writeup:

Franklin looked up at the drug deal again. Stretch and Cheng were looking right at his car.

"OH ****!" Franklin slouched in his seat, but it was too late. "**** this! I'm out!"

Franklin peeled out of the parking lot, Chengs men jumped into a black van and followed him.

Clinton raced to his neighborhood and called Michael on the way.

"Mike I need backup! I'm flying down Grove Street and they're chasing me!"

"What the hell happened?"

"What the hell do you think happened?! They saw me Mike! Get down here quick!"

Franklin hung up and looked up from his phone, once again too late. He slammed on the brakes.

Tires screeched and a woman screamed! *thump-crack* the sound of a front bumper hitting someone, and their head cracking into the windshield wasn't as loud as Franklin thought it would be.

Franklin stared in horror. Aunt Denise was dead.

Frank froze for several moments, when he heard Cheng's men driving down the road towards him he shifted into drive and off towards the pier.

Host note: This is what a Town Role PM looks like. You have two abilities to choose from (Stabvest or Non-targeting motivator for this example), you may only choose one. You must choose before N1 moves are due. Your selection will be your ability for the rest of the game. Passive and Day abilities will have access to their abilities as soon as they decide on their role.

Aunt Denise Eliminate all threats to town. Bad ******* (1-shot Stabvest) OR Spirit Walk (Non-targeting motivator)
The Stabvest stops you from being stabbed at night, it will only work once. The Spirit Walk is a Motivator role that will double the ability of whoever you target, however you cannot actually target anyone.

Day 1 Writeup:

The group surrounded Chop. He wouldn't stop misbehaving, he was super aggressive.

The group took him to the Veterinarian. 

"He's too dangerous, and he ****s everywhere," the group agreed.

The Vet administered a lethal dose of whatever they use to kill dogs.

@jasonwbantle is dead. He was Chop, Town Aligned.

Night 1 Writeup:

@Daniel died of natural causes.

Day 2 Hit:

A car revved its engine and it's tires squealed as it ripped around the corner. Several men with guns hung out the windows. 

"LOOK OUT!" someone on the street yelled.

A hailstorm of bullets tore @bcb1213 to shreds. 

Chef is dead. 

Day 2 Writeup:

Trevor went down in the first barrage of gunfire.

”Nooooooo!” Screamed Patricia, Trevor’s lover. She dove on top of his body to shield him from the bullets but it was no use, the second barrage ripped them both to shreds.

@Matts4313 and @carl_sjunior are dead.

”Trevor?!?” Someone in the crowd cried out.

”Why would he not say anything?!?” 

Night 2 Writeup:

Franklin pulled up to the side of the street.

”Get in! Quick!” he yelled at Chastity 

Chastity got in the backseat and removed her stiletto heels.

“Oh **** it’s like that, alright.” Frank grinned and relaxed.

Chastity shoved one of the heels into Franklins neck. He slumped in his seat, dead.

@squire12 is dead. 

Chastity got out of the car, awfully proud of her work.

”We appreciate that.” someone stepped from the alley and shot the stripper dead in the street. 

@Whicker is dead.

Day 3 Writeup:

The group unloaded on @The Orca, the bullets shredded his supercar as he tried to flee.

Devon Weston is dead. 

Night 3 Writeup:

None

Day 4 Writeup:

The group surrounded @SwAg!

"You caught me. I'm not as bad as they say."

"k"

A hailstorm of lead tore Stretch to pieces. He died.

Edited by Dome

Player List

1. @Raves
  2.  @Matts4313 - Trevor - Lynched D2
  3.  @TheKillerNacho
  4.  @MWil23
  5.  @gopherwrestler
  6.  @rackcs
  7.  @Whicker - Chastity - Killed N2
  8.  @Forge
  9.  @Pickle Rick
  10.  @Daniel - Died of natural causes N1.
  11.  @SwAg - Stretch - Lynched D4
  12.  @bcb1213 - Chef - Day Hit D2
  13.  @carl_sjunior - Patricia - Lover Death D2
  14.  @squire12 - Franklin - Stabbed N2
  15.  @jasonwbantle - Chop - Mod-lynched D1 
  16.  @The Orca - Devin Weston - Lynched D3
  17.  @kingseanjohn - Steve Haines - Killed N4
  18.  @JoshstraDaymus

General Rules:

You may not copy and paste anything that I send you.

You may not screenshot anything that I send you.

Violation of this rule will result in punishment, generally elimination from the game.

Do not edit a post that is more than 5 minutes old.

Do not edit a post to change your vote!  

Violation of this rule will result in the loss of your vote for the current cycle.

Egregious offenses will result in your elimination from the game.

Multiple minor violations of this rule will result in your elimination from the game.

Do not discuss this game outside of this thread unless permitted by your role!

Violation of this rule will result in punishment, potentially as severe as elimination from the game.

After you've been eliminated from a game you may make one "Good Game" or "Eff you all" post.

Don't post any game related information until the setup has ended, no matter how mundane it may seem to you. 

Do not “Like” any game related posts after you have been eliminated from the game. 

Violation of this rule will result in a penalty to your team as I see fit.

Activity Rules

If you fail to vote on two different days you'll be replaced by a player who hasn’t been in the game yet, or a player that died with no information outside of their original role PM.

This rule will not be enforced for players who specifically "No Vote” or “No Lynch” 

This rule will not be enforced if a Day Phase is less than 24 hours long.

If you miss a Nightly move your move will be randomized and I will look for a replacement.

If you're skipping a Night move, please specify this via PM. There is no punishment for purposefully skipping a Night move.

If your move is a limited quantity (x-shot, etc), this rule does not apply and you do not have to specify you are skipping your move.

You may always have a Night move in early, as well as a contingency plan. (Ex: Watch DOME tonight. If DOME is lynched, watch KOTN instead). 

Voting and Night Time

Everyone is packing heat in Los Santos. Your bullets are votes.

As long as Melvin is alive and enforcing the sales restrictions your votes [LOCK] automatically and you only get 3 per day. I will post this again at the start of Day One.

Voting will end when a lynch has been decided based on the voting lead and the number of bullets still remaining. 

Votes are meant to be plainly seen and interpreted, this means using a bold font. No white text, no tiny votes, no gifs or pictures. 

If there is a tie after the deadline the next player to take a voting lead will be the lynch. 

Edited by Dome