Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you had 3 votes (shots) at the start of the day.  You have been poorly constructing a case pushing me as scum for the majority of the game, yet have not even voted me yet.   

Yesterday was abruptly ended early

Today things went elsewhere.  Unlike others, votes should be used wisely and not thrown around.  A consensus should be made before voting.  Otherwise since votes lock it leaves scum open to do some weird things.  For today that option has passed bc of things that trasnpired and we are kinda stuck with a few options only. Some good options though

You still haven't taken a shot yet, why is that.....

42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Squires 1st post of the game was at 7:47 pm and proceeded to make 12 more posts in the following 30 minutes before bantle was lynched.  

Oh wait, that is the definition of "barely even posting before the lynch"

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yesterday was abruptly ended early

Today things went elsewhere.  Unlike others, votes should be used wisely and not thrown around.  A consensus should be made before voting.  Otherwise since votes lock it leaves scum open to do some weird things.  For today that option has passed bc of things that trasnpired and we are kinda stuck with a few options only. Some good options though

You still haven't taken a shot yet, why is that.....

so D1 ended early (abruptly as you state in the 2nd post).

So what is the issue with me in your words "barely even posting before the lynch"

seems like you want to push a narrative on my limited posting on D1 that was ended early yet want to use that as a reason for you not taking your shot (vote) on me yet this game.

keep spinning this tale, I am becoming entertained by it 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so D1 ended early (abruptly as you state in the 2nd post).

So what is the issue with me in your words "barely even posting before the lynch"

seems like you want to push a narrative on my limited posting on D1 that was ended early yet want to use that as a reason for you not taking your shot (vote) on me yet this game.

keep spinning this tale, I am becoming entertained by it 

So you side stepping in order to not answer. Noted 

As for your post.  I push people to get reads you got a problem with that? 

I pushed mwil and he pushed back.  

I pushed swag and he just laughed

I pushed gopher and he hasn't posted really 

I push a lot of people.  Unlike you and others I don't just leave the thread for 23 1/2 hours and come back and make a few posts and then disappear again.  I voice my opinions, push people, make adjustments, push people, make adjustments, rinse and repeat....all the while constantly voicing my opinion 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you side stepping in order to not answer. Noted 

As for your post.  I push people to get reads you got a problem with that? 

I pushed mwil and he pushed back.  

I pushed swag and he just laughed

I pushed gopher and he hasn't posted really 

I push a lot of people.  Unlike you and others I don't just leave the thread for 23 1/2 hours and come back and make a few posts and then disappear again.  I voice my opinions, push people, make adjustments, push people, make adjustments, rinse and repeat....all the while constantly voicing my opinion 

Sleep Yawn GIF

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm still waiting for you to convince me of 

1.  Its not you

2. Who to vote for if not you 

3. How there can be enough votes to lynch said person 

I mean, at this juncture it’s a choice between Matts and I.  I don’t think anyone else could be lynched (maybe tied), even if all outstanding votes voted in unison.  Plus, the outstanding votes seem to be mistrusting of each other.

Matts has claimed Mason with two people, and both are dead, one not revealed, and nothing else.

I claimed the role that’s designed to find Cult, in a Cult game.  E.g., if I found someone cannot communicate on N1, but then I try again on N4 and they can communicate, that means they’re converted.

If you find my story coincidental, but not matts, then that’s just your bias coming through.

My first post of the day was pointing toward Matts as Cult, admittedly I erroneously cited something matts said prior to the phase shift, but that was just me hoping that I could push without explicitly claiming needlessly since my role is sufficiently important in this type of game that it’s worth concealing for longer.  Even you admitted that you thought I had something when I hinted at matts, but you lost hope when I didn’t elaborate.

Then, if you believe both Matts and I, then any chance of it not being between Matts and I was extinguished with Carl dropping all his votes on me and giving some lame excuses for his blatant howling.