Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, Whicker said:

This is a cult game. I would expect there to be neighborhood chats. Twice as many avenues for a convertee to have an impact on the game 

I hope you are not town. I would hate for you to have to suffer the embarrassing loss thats about to happen. 

So the alternative here is that somehow Matts is scum and his teammate literally claimed association with him. How many times has a scum claimed scum to save another? Why would he do that? What does that accomplish for Carl? Why wouldn’t he let Matts die if they were mafia partners?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

This is a cult game. I would expect there to be neighborhood chats. Twice as many avenues for a convertee to have an impact on the game 

True.  But swag kept pushing matts as cult which doesn't make sense as we were given the ratio and Carl confirmed/defended matts.  

So matts is either town and telling the truth and we just lost 2 more town 

Or he is mafia 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Is Matts’ claim really that absurd? Lol like he had a partner that died. Then that player’s death triggered the backup who also died. This is mafia. People have roles and they die and it’s just as likely as anyone else having a different role in dying. They’re all equally unlikely and crazy 

Matts claimed lovers with Carl

Matts claimed mason with Daniel. Who got replaced by bcb.

None of this is really mentioned until mayts is getting votes during d2

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

True.  But swag kept pushing matts as cult which doesn't make sense as we were given the ratio and Carl confirmed/defended matts.  

So matts is either town and telling the truth and we just lost 2 more town 

Or he is mafia 

So he’s mafia and his teammate outed himself in thread for a chance to save him. Yeah I buy that totally 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Matts claimed lovers with Carl

Matts claimed mason with Daniel. Who got replaced by bcb.

None of this is really mentioned until mayts is getting votes during d2

Okay I know that last statement is false. The only person voting Matts when he claimed masons with Daniel was Nacho. I know this because I was actually playing at the time, voted for Swag, and realized I needed to save my last vote to potentially help Matts. This was early yesterday 

• Like 2