Waiver Wire Thread

AkronsWitness

So I have the #1 waiver priority. Need to make sure I have an option if Lamar doesn’t play vs Cincy. I have Tua and Taysom Hill rostered. Do I roll with one of them, or use my waiver on Huntley?

another wrinkle is my opponent next week has Austin Ekeler who’s on the Covid list with no suitable replacement on his bench. Do I pick up Justin Jackson to block him?

If so, how do I prioritize the Huntley and Justin Jackson claims?

Managed to win in the first round of the playoffs as the #5 seed. Spent the rest of my $FAAB on Fields, Wilson Jr., and Antonio Brown. I'm 2-deep at every position should COVID knock any of my guys out. Going to be tough to upset the #1 seed.

QB: Dak and Fields

RB: Saquon, Montgomery, Javonte, Wilson Jr., and D'onta Foreman (Henry on IR).

WR: Deebo, Renfrow, Mooney, and AB

TE: Goedert and Fant

On 12/21/2021 at 8:20 AM, CT Cowboy Fan said:

So I have the #1 waiver priority. Need to make sure I have an option if Lamar doesn’t play vs Cincy. I have Tua and Taysom Hill rostered. Do I roll with one of them, or use my waiver on Huntley?

another wrinkle is my opponent next week has Austin Ekeler who’s on the Covid list with no suitable replacement on his bench. Do I pick up Justin Jackson to block him?

I think you block and play Taysom if Lamar can't go.

On 12/21/2021 at 6:20 AM, CT Cowboy Fan said:

I'd pick up Justin Jackson before anything else, he has the potential to be a week winner if Ekler is out, Penny just fried the Texans. Under no circumstance would I start Huntley this week, it's fools gold just like Sam Darnold early in the season. Huntley had 2 passing/2 rushing TD last week, something Lamar Jackson has never done in his career. Huntley has been extremely underwhelming in 2 games and had one of the best games in fantasy in another. I'd assume that in an extremely important divisional game on the road he regresses back to the mean of being a backup level player.