Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles vs San Francisco 49ers

Challenge it Kyle! What the hell?? Would have been 3rd and 2 or 1 and he doesn't challenge it.

Jimmy tried his hardest to give one there.

Wish has been freaking amazing since the last preseason game. I apologize to you sir! 

• Like 1

Two great punts by Wish. Looks like he's turned a corner

Shanny told the halftime reporter that we probably wouldn't see Lance today. Perhaps he doesn't like the matchup this game? 

I also have a feeling that Shanny wants SNF against the Packers to be Lance's coming out party

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jimmy G has shown more wiggle this year than he has the last two. 

He’s had way better pocket presence which was my biggest issue with him. Of course, today he’s giving me more issues to be concerned about besides his pocket presence. 

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Two great punts by Wish. Looks like he's turned a corner

Shanny told the halftime reporter that we probably wouldn't see Lance today. Perhaps he doesn't like the matchup this game? 

I also have a feeling that Shanny wants SNF against the Packers to be Lance's coming out party

I interpreted that question and response as being about benching Jimmy because of his play and going to Lance instead. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Challenge it Kyle! What the hell?? Would have been 3rd and 2 or 1 and he doesn't challenge it.

This isn't a hot take or me being pessimistic or anything, but I honestly don't know if Kyle is a super good head coach. He's a brilliant offensive mind, and that alone will win him games, but the stuff he does as an actual head coach are kind of hit and miss. There's some stuff he still needs to iron out. 

• Like 2
Just now, Forge said:

This isn't a hot take or me being pessimistic or anything, but I honestly don't know if Kyle is a super good head coach. He's a brilliant offensive mind, and that alone will win him games, but the stuff he does as an actual head coach are kind of hit and miss. There's some stuff he still needs to iron out. 

I've always thought he'd wind up the next Norv Turner. I hope I'm proven wrong