Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

What is Wallace supposed to do on that play when Sermon does that? Should still be a fumble and ball with the Eagles.

Either way we taking a L cause y'all executed more than we did.

Barnett’s not supposed to hit a dude out of bounds, how about not lowering your head and pull-up while the dudes going down, like most players do 

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

Holy **** this team is dirty as ****

Watching the replay, I'm honestly not sure what he's supposed to do there. He's going low and Sermon gets hit and is going down as well and they just connect helmet to helmet. Just crap luck to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What is Wallace supposed to do on that play when Sermon does that? Should still be a fumble and ball with the Eagles.

Why? The personal foul CAUSED the fumble. If there is a personal foul on a pass play and it's a INT, the INT gets called back. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wallace put his head down and speared sermon 

Unfortunate timing with the fact sermons head was down due to the other contact he took, but a spear is a spear 

Gotta see what you hit 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You guys blew some chances early on but overall, our defense has been very stout. They were good vs Detroit until garbage time as well. Our safeties/Warner as I told you before the game>>>>>>>>> 

Just now, John232 said:

Barnett’s not supposed to hit a dude out of bounds, how about not lowering your head and pull-up while the dudes going down, like most players do 

I was talking about the Sermon hit by Wallace. Barnett is a dumbass and has been known for doing cheap crap (see the Packers game hit on Williams). He frustrates us with every unnecessary roughness.

Wallace on the other hand I can't agree. There was no way you don't go for the tackle there and there's no way to know when you're going low with a shoulder that he would tip over head first.

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Wallace put his head down and speared sermon 

Unfortunate timing with the fact sermons head was down due to the other contact he took, but a spear is a spear 

Gotta see what you hit 

Correct. It's a penalty, don't think it was dirty. Just unfortunate. 

• Like 1