GDT Week 2 - vs San Francisco 49ers

Jroc04

It'll be interesting to see who they have shadow Kittle around. This is the game we all wanted to see last year but both teams were riddled with injuries. Now we have a healthy OL and they have a healthy DL. I look forward to this matchup A LOT. 

14 minutes ago, oland11 said:

It'll be interesting to see who they have shadow Kittle around. This is the game we all wanted to see last year but both teams were riddled with injuries. Now we have a healthy OL and they have a healthy DL. I look forward to this matchup A LOT. 

Would assume one of the corners, should be fun to see how JG schemes against Shanny. 

12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You won last week, it's your job till we lose. 🍺

I know. There was a running joke that only like 2 posters understood. Lord, has this forum fell off. 

I’ll explain so we don’t have to do this for another 8 weeks. I complained there wasn’t a GDT last week so Pete used that complaint to start the official GDT. So, in natural Nabbs level superstition, we have to start all the GDTs like that. If anyone, I thought you’d get that. 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I know. There was a running joke that only like 2 posters understood. Lord, has this forum fell off. 

I’ll explain so we don’t have to do this for another 8 weeks. I complained there wasn’t a GDT last week so Pete used that complaint to start the official GDT. So, in natural Nabbs level superstition, we have to start all the GDTs like that. If anyone, I thought you’d get that. 

Twas me, Pete has no power here

• Like 1