GDT Week 2 - vs San Francisco 49ers

Jroc04

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It’s been a problem for 4 years. Are you saying we are just bad luck prone a la Sean Lee?

I don’t think we are in some dire injury crisis atm. It’s too early to go crazy over the injuries. Look at the Ravens, that is a team that is in panic mode. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Look around the league. Almost every team going through it. I know we love to blame people but it’s mostly luck. Relying heavily on older players I’m sure doesn’t help but besides that, it’s luck 

Adjusted Games lost

2018- 31st

2019- 21st

2020- 31st

Not a hot start to 2021. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I blame Me. Sorry!

Now it feels like a normal Philadelphia Eagles season. Let's be real though, for as much 💩 as Chip Kelly gets, his tenure was the last time the Eagles as a "Team" stayed relatively healthy. Which is flippin sad!

Not just relatively healthy, i believe the eagles were the healthiest team in the NFL or among the healthiest. Plus he banned Howie which could have been great if he didn’t completely crap on the team.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Falcons have 25 on the Bucs. 49ers hung over40 last week. This defense is doing a good job of holding offenses down.

Need bigger splash plays on both sides of the ball to win more than they lose.

Not having LBs that are good at stopping the run or being used to add pressure.. since the edges aren't getting there, is hurting us a lot. Like Singleton is a good cleanup guy, but if you watch Wilson and Avery they are getting washed. Can't put TJ out there because then it's a mismatch.

Curious what the loss of BG does, need to sprinkle in more diverse stunts/line stunts to get guys at the QB.
Can't rely on Cox and Hargrave just demolishing their guys inside.