GDT Week 2 - vs San Francisco 49ers

Jroc04

Be a pleasant surprise for once if the Eagles could somehow have a relatively healthy and limited injury plague season. See where the cards fall, if they did?

That said, watch Sunday be a Saints like bloodbath of player after player going down. 

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Be a pleasant surprise for once if the Eagles could somehow have a relatively healthy and limited injury plague season. See where the cards fall, if they did?

That said, watch Sunday be a Saints like bloodbath of player after player going down. 

If they do, I blame you for jinking them 

This is an exciting time for rookies/young players. Davion Taylor, Landon Dickerson and Kvon Wallace will all get time. We’ll get a good look at Wallace who I expect will be in the box more often than not. See if he’s worthy of talking trash or not

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

no-question-about-it-ready-to-get-hurt-a

1 hour ago, DeJack_10 said:

In case y'all didn't hear:

Oh 49er fans... didn't you hear what happened to the last guys who did this?

****, is that recent? Now I just feel bad for what’s about to happen. 

*rival team kicks hornets nest*

*eagles fans react defensively and aggressively* 

*rival fans are bombarded physically, emotionally and spiritually and subsequently complain*

*national media gangs up*

*no one learns a lesson* 

*repeat in a year or two*

• Like 2

Screw your dispositions. STOP SCREWING WITH PHILADELPHIANS. I’m so tired of visiting fans complaining  about how serious or aggressive we are. Read the room, educate yourself of your opponent and your surroundings and act accordingly. Simple as that.