GDT Week 2 - vs San Francisco 49ers

Jroc04

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

****, is that recent? Now I just feel bad for what’s about to happen. 

*rival team kicks hornets nest*

*eagles fans react defensively and aggressively* 

*rival fans are bombarded physically, emotionally and spiritually and subsequently complain*

*national media gangs up*

*no one learns a lesson* 

*repeat in a year or two*

Yes sir, this happened recently.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-fans-descend-philadelphia-take-over-famous-rocky-statue?amp

You hit the nail on the head. Literally said the same thing to my wife when I initially saw this video. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Yes sir, this happened recently.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-fans-descend-philadelphia-take-over-famous-rocky-statue?amp

You hit the nail on the head. Literally said the same thing to my wife when I initially saw this video. 

Honestly, being as parochial as we are, and I am, I don’t feel bad about what’s coming. You get what you get. Come here, wear a jersey, clap and be fun….all good. Come here, screw with the statues, be boisterous, obnoxious and get what’s coming. Some are luckier than others. Some are getting the wrath. Barbaric, childish, inconsequential….sure. But it’s real life and some fans take it unreasonably serious. I have the same argument against people in cross walks; Yes, you have the right of way but it’s your choice to step in the way of a 2000 lb car, right or wrong. Only one party is getting fudged up, fault notwithstanding. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Screw your dispositions. STOP SCREWING WITH PHILADELPHIANS. I’m so tired of visiting fans complaining  about how serious or aggressive we are. Read the room, educate yourself of your opponent and your surroundings and act accordingly. Simple as that. 

As the saying goes 
Talk sh, get hit

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Don’t see how the oline can be considered average, just on the pure fact that the majority of the league doesn’t have a good Oline.

dude it's the preseason narrative, there's no breaking from it. I completely expect the Giants media will say the same thing even if they come to face us at like 7-3

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Guess beating the Lions by one score and having multiple key injuries makes you a top 10 roster lol. 

I haven't understood the 49ers hype all offseason. They have a good defense but I don't think it is an elite shut down unit. They have some talent on offense and a great coach but no QB. They seem comparable to Washington but with a better coach.