ON TO PITTSBURGH! LV@Pitt GDT! (early I know)

Totty

Who ya got?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Steelers

If Yannick plays I think we win. Even if he doesn’t, I still think we pull it off somehow but it could go either way. It’s very possible Pittsburgh has the #2 D behind New Orleans. They looked super good against Buffalo. However, Steelers Offense is trash… we should be able to do well against them. Winning a low scoring 20-17 game seems likely in this one. I’ll take it. 

Keep the pressure on them like we did Baltimore and we’ll walk out with the win. 

Whoa, pressure as the main part of the gameplan? WHO ARE WE?

Ben was awful on Sunday. It would have been talked about a lot more if they would have lost. That right there gives me hope that they can at least be in the game if the Raiders just recover. A smart team would have used this offseason to prepare for Pitt during the offseason knowing that you had a short week after the Ravens game. Win this game and it opens up a lot of opportunities 

• Like 1

Super hard game incoming...

1, Short week after a long, emotional and physical game

2, Early east coast game

3, We are already down 2 veterans from our starting OL and the Steelers have legit pass rushers

4, Miller-Simpson-James-Elumeunor-Leatherwood OL will struggle mightily to push that DL in the running game

5, Gruden's O is totally different without a running game

6, Those receivers will give fits to our DB's

7, Their interior OL looks solid and Harris is a quality RB, while our run D looks suspect

8, They have a really solid CB unit, which could slow down our WRs

9, We could be without Yannick who was a big factor against the Ravens

How could we win?

Keep it simple and methodical. Limit our OLs role and use a quick passing game and attack the middle of the field in the short, medium range with Waller, Moreau and Renfrow. Pressure BigBen all game long and take away the deep/big plays. The good news is that Carr is capable to play quick and sharp (hopefully the rust is off after this Ravens duel) and Bradley's scheme should be equipped to guard the deep stuff.

If we can play well back to back against tough teams in a short week in east coast time...that would be something!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They're starting a rookie LT, second year LG, and rookie C. Last week they had 75 rushing yards on 3.6 ypc. 

Against a pretty good Bills DL. I think that interior is solid, Harris is a quality RB and we could struggle. That's all I'm saying.

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Ben was awful on Sunday. It would have been talked about a lot more if they would have lost. That right there gives me hope that they can at least be in the game if the Raiders just recover. A smart team would have used this offseason to prepare for Pitt during the offseason knowing that you had a short week after the Ravens game. Win this game and it opens up a lot of opportunities 

The thing I’m worried about is that because of all the injuries we won’t have the password to take advantage a big ben being a statue back there. I need to see some other guy step up. 

12 minutes ago, Rolni said:

Super hard game incoming...

1, Short week after a long, emotional and physical game

2, Early east coast game

3, We are already down 2 veterans from our starting OL and the Steelers have legit pass rushers

4, Miller-Simpson-James-Elumeunor-Leatherwood OL will struggle mightily to push that DL in the running game

5, Gruden's O is totally different without a running game

6, Those receivers will give fits to our DB's

7, Their interior OL looks solid and Harris is a quality RB, while our run D looks suspect

8, They have a really solid CB unit, which could slow down our WRs

9, We could be without Yannick who was a big factor against the Ravens

How could we win?

Keep it simple and methodical. Limit our OLs role and use a quick passing game and attack the middle of the field in the short, medium range with Waller, Moreau and Renfrow. Pressure BigBen all game long and take away the deep/big plays. The good news is that Carr is capable to play quick and sharp (hopefully the rust is off after this Ravens duel) and Bradley's scheme should be equipped to guard the deep stuff.

If we can play well back to back against tough teams in a short week in east coast time...that would be something!

Actually I’ll run day is not suspect. You can tell it was part of the game plan to allow the running back at the expense of stopping Lamar. The only real run play we gave up was the td in the beginning. In this next game the run I’m actually not worried about very much for me it’s well we stop big ben from having all the Time in the world to throw if there’s no Yannick Ngakoue

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Actually I’ll run day is not suspect. You can tell it was part of the game plan to allow the running back at the expense of stopping Lamar. The only real run play we gave up was the td in the beginning. In this next game the run I’m actually not worried about very much for me it’s well we stop big ben from having all the Time in the world to throw if there’s no Yannick Ngakoue

We will see I guess. The Ravens running game is not a traditional one for sure, so it could be missleading.

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If Yannick plays I think we win. Even if he doesn’t, I still think we pull it off somehow but it could go either way. It’s very possible Pittsburgh has the #2 D behind New Orleans. They looked super good against Buffalo. However, Steelers Offense is trash… we should be able to do well against them. Winning a low scoring 20-17 game seems likely in this one. I’ll take it. 

Keep the pressure on them like we did Baltimore and we’ll walk out with the win. 

Whoa, pressure as the main part of the gameplan? WHO ARE WE?

We can score on anyone. If the OL holds up that is.

• Like 1