ON TO PITTSBURGH! LV@Pitt GDT! (early I know)

Totty

Who ya got?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Steelers

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Damn.

I don't expect Yannick Ngakoue to play for another 2 to 3 weeks so I'm actually not surprised by this at all

The other two are bummers though.

I will say though is now a thing that I am looking forward to seeing is who steps up on the Dline. Remember Gus Bradley said that he wants to rush with two lines I want to see how that strategy holds up against a sackable quarterback

• Like 1

Just now, SimonGruber said:

Big Ben is sitting duck now looks like piano is strapped to his back when he tries to move 

Yeah but he can read defenses. Lamar can't do that which is why I knew for a fact they were going to abuse him a little bit. Big Ben he's gonna throw it from the pocket so we have to actually get to him & not just get coverage sacks because he wants to throw it to Mark Andrews or Marquise Brown or run. That's literally all he knows how to do

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah but he can read defenses. Lamar can't do that which is why I knew for a fact they were going to abuse him a little bit. Big Ben he's gonna throw it from the pocket so we have to actually get to him & not just get coverage sacks because he wants to throw it to Mark Andrews or Marquise Brown or run. That's literally all he knows how to do

Yup. 

Hope we start Nassib over Ferrell