Mahomes is best QB ever and Cleveland Roster is most talented in 2021 - Fight me

dll2000

43 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Tampa isn’t even as good as the saints or rams. They just ran back the exact same roster from last season and spent a 2nd round pick on a backup QB. The rest of the league actually get better those guys just got hammered all offseason and got another year older.

Keep on Tryon my dude.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I think 4 years is a better sample size than 10 games but hey whatever we gotta do to support our arguments right?

I'm not sure what you're saying here. He's thrown 16 4th quarter interceptions since coming into the league, and he also has 6 4th quarter comebacks, and 7 game winning drives.

Let's look at the year by year:

2021: 1 INT (0TD)

2020: 2 INT (6 TD)

2019: 9 INT (6 TD) and 2 come from behind wins

2018: 4 INT (7 TD) and 4 come from behind wins

So, yes as a rookie and 2nd year player, he clearly threw a LOT of INT...and he was behind A LOT in those games.

Being on a bad team really doesnt excuse 4th quarter interceptions either.

This is hilarious. Being on a bad team by definition implies being down on the scoreboard more, having to play more hero ball, having less around you, etc. 

Now, certainly that isn't the last 2 years on offense, but his first 2 years he had a pretty horrific OL and a porous defense his first 3 years in the league.

Interceptions in general and now youre talking.

You contradict yourself here. If anything, the above shows that Baker has vastly improved in the fourth quarter after his first two years of throwing a total of 13 4th Quarter interceptions.

16 hours ago, Kirill said:

He’s got the most talent we’ve ever seen at the position and he’s by far the best leader I’ve ever seen at it for his age. 

Brady, Mahomes, kyler, Russell Wilson…. These guys first love was all baseball there’s gotta be something to that. Not that kyler is a great leader but all the other guys are and kyler is at least a guy you know won’t say anything dumb or act weak in dealing with the media like a Lamar or Baker or Cam. 

Most accurate? Nope. Most athletic? Nope. Biggest arm, most mobile,best pocket passer, best touch, best anticipation. Id say no to all of those.

Does he have the coolest looking off script out of the pocket plays, yes. That isn't the most talented. That's just the flashiest. 

I don't know baseball that well. But i would assume it's like saying the guy with the most homeruns isn't necessarily the best hitter.

As for leader how tf do you even quantify that?  I mean i don't disagree that he is a great leader. But he isn't the only one who leads in the way that he does. More of the raw raw, vocal on the sideline demeanor. Does good job of keeping everyone confident and even keel. But saying best leader is solely opinion and cannot be quantified.

On 9/15/2021 at 2:12 PM, rfournier103 said:

Mahomes is not the best ever - not yet, anyway. He needs a few more Super Bowls and some records. Certainly the best QB playing right now. 

I’d say Cleveland’s roster is #3 behind KC and TB. Just my opinion. 

Agree on both points

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

The Browns roster is not as good as the Chiefs or Tampa.

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Id even say the Saints have a better roster than the Browns.

James Franco GIF

Mahomes is great, but Rodgers is the most naturally talented ever 

Christian Bale Idk GIF

On 9/15/2021 at 3:39 AM, DoleINGout said:

Keep on Tryon my dude.

Y’all got Tryon and a clipboard holder with your draft we got a 25 year old LT coming off back to back pro bowls, two day one starters on OL, and a day one starter at MLB.

There’s no debate who the hungrier team was this offseason. Now for chiefs fans we just sit back and pray the bucaneers make the super bowl again so we can get Mahomes his win over Brady to shut the Brady stans the hell up in future debates about who the GOAT is 

36 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Y’all got Tryon and a clipboard holder with your draft we got a 25 year old LT coming off back to back pro bowls, two day one starters on OL, and a day one starter at MLB.

There’s no debate who the hungrier team was this offseason. Now for chiefs fans we just sit back and pray the bucaneers make the super bowl again so we can get Mahomes his win over Brady to shut the Brady stans the hell up in future debates about who the GOAT is 

Mahomes is not even on Peyton's level.

Saaaaaaddddd

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kirill said:

9 super bowl appearances and 6 wins with one team. Leaves and goes to another team and immediately wins the super bowl again at 43-years old against your chiefs and Pat Mahomes. There’s no debate, now or in the future about who the GOAT is. I do like Mahomes though. He and Rodgers are the best throwers of the football that I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

No disrespect to Cleveland, who I think has a stacked roster. But this narrative has persisted for a few years now. Until they beat the Chiefs in the playoffs, this "most talnted roster ever" stuff needs to stop.

This is the first year there has been talk of the Browns having the best roster. Defence was personal was terrible last year.