Legendary comedian Norm MacDonald passes away

pwny

11 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

This might be the #1 or #2 most devastating celeb death for me. The first season of Norm MacDonald Live is legendary.

I've seen countless compilations and clips. but is there somewhere that houses the full episodes?

Edited by Ray Reed

Seeing all the love that didn’t exist before his death, as per the usual for celebrity deaths but I guess on the other hand he hadn’t done anything in the mainstream for a long time. 

dude was absolutely my comedy hero tho. His voice by itself made whatever he said funny. His dry delivery and wit made him an unforgettable performer for me. RIP King. 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:50 PM, FinneasGage said:

Back in middle school I started binging Norm MacDonald interviews and what not and completely changed the way I talked with people and basically did a ****ty Norm impression that is still probably ingrained in how I talk today 

I mimic his cadence for a lot of the jokes I tell. I certainly don't do it as well as he did, but I think it's done quite a bit for making me appear funnier than I might otherwise sound. And the moth joke is my go-to when asked to tell a joke.