Week 2 GDT: Titans (0-1) @ Seahawks (1-0) - do we suck again???

-Hope-

Still over our coaches.

Also, now we have a big divisional game coming off a huge emotional win. We have generally performed bad after huge emotional wins just like we've performed well after devastating losses.  No idea what QB we get.

Edited by TitanSS

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Absolutely was a safety. You're telling me if that wouldn't have been intentional grounding they wouldn't have given him the incompletion so they don't lose those yards?

Refs were an absolute joke.

yeah, there’s no earthly way that wasn’t a safety via grounding. another horrible call in a string of horrible calls. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Still over our coaches.

Also, now we have a big divisional game coming off a huge emotional win. We have generally performed bad after huge emotional wins just like we've performed well after devastating losses.  No idea what QB we get.

I thought Downing had a better day today, but still some issues. Definitely take it after the catastrophe that was week 1 though.

I have no idea what to think defensively. We gave up the one TD after the Tannehill fumble, I don't put that on the defense. But then you look at 2 of the TDs we gave up, Molden got burned(and McDougald couldn't figure out how to position himself), then another literally no one was covering the dude. It feels stupid to say it, but it felt like outside of those two big plays, the defense was alright. I think Mike Herndon said it on twitter, losing Hooker was probably a bigger blow than losing Lewan coming in to this game.

But I dunno if it's the coaches fault the guy was running wide open or the players on the one TD.

Needs to get fixed whatever it was.

As a super positive person it was so hard to stay positive after week one. All I wanted was the boys to battle through adversity in this game and damn they did that. Hard to believe they would win. Coaching is still questionable, but in the NFL, it’s always a reminder that someone said in the forum this week, this league is very week to week. We need to get Lewan a 100. And damn we need Hooker backer because McDoofus was horrible, but damn this d looked like it could actually be something. We had great moments against a very formidable offense.Offensive line is worrisome, but I believe we can shore it up.