Week 2 GDT: Titans (0-1) @ Seahawks (1-0) - do we suck again???

-Hope-

Just now, 615finest said:

Pruitt should probably be the starting TE going forward. Good blocker and can catch

yeah, i don’t see any reason swaim should be playing over him. it was foolish to release him and i’m glad he’s back.

also…..Derrick had 41 touches today. 🥴 that **** just isn’t sustainable, man.

here’s one other positive, while i’m all sunshine and rainbows: fulton shutting down DK is the first time i can remember us shutting down someone’s star receiver in….a long time.

now, of course we went and let lockett run wild instead lmao. but small victories i guess….?

colts will be a brutal matchup for this patchwork OL. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

I still can’t get over them taking that Julio touchdown off the board.

I legit have never seen that call in my life. And from a literal standpoint, how can you justify that not being a touchdown. It broke my brain and was one of the dumbest calls I have ever seen. I feel we got some karma calls towards the end of the game though so I wasn’t as mad. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I wonder if the hurry up will be a bigger part of the offense going forward

It was a good strategy. Offense was at its best when we rushed to force their personnel and then just let Tannehill make checks at the line. Most of the “up-tempo” still had the ball being snapped with under 15 on the play clock.

• Like 1