Week 2 GDT: Titans (0-1) @ Seahawks (1-0) - do we suck again???

-Hope-

@TitanLegendBen Jones allowing more pressures than I would have thought. Not holding up to my post praising him lol. Nate Davis with another rough day in pass protection. He wasn't very good week 1 either. 

The whole OL looks to be lagging in pass pro with the two guys we thought were backups prior to the season having the good starts.

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

So glad we didn’t over pay for H back Jonnu smith I could’ve sworn it was the coaching staff holding him back & we needed him to block more 😩

What'd he do? Haven't watched the Pats, but he's got like the exact same stats as AJ Brown so far. Minus the TD.

12 hours ago, TitanSS said:

What'd he do? Haven't watched the Pats, but he's got like the exact same stats as AJ Brown so far. Minus the TD.

Likely stat scouting and hasn't actually watched a single snap. I'm not saying I have watched the games either but rookie QB, heavy run offense. No one in the offense is lighting it up catching the ball. 

5 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Likely stat scouting and hasn't actually watched a single snap. I'm not saying I have watched the games either but rookie QB, heavy run offense. No one in the offense is lighting it up catching the ball. 

Pats have struggled in the Red Zone big time and most of Jonnu’s TDs as a Titans have come in the Red Zone so he hasn’t been effective in that regard 

reposting:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Stud

if pruitt were faster i think he'd be a legit serviceable TE1. dude looks like he's wearing concrete shoes whenever he's running lmao so not exactly a downfield threat but he's got reliable hands and is of course a stellar blocker.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

if pruitt were faster i think he'd be a legit serviceable TE1. dude looks like he's wearing concrete shoes whenever he's running lmao so not exactly a downfield threat but he's got reliable hands and is of course a stellar blocker.

So stupid not to bring him back in the offseason. He was the only TE who had some kind of versatility. Firkser is what he is, a big WR who should never be blocking:

3 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

I’ve actually watched games please don’t confuse me with them I does my homework, & do know this usually a QB best friend when they’re trying to gain confidence as a passer is their TE. He can’t get open he has no routes he’s a overpaid H back Pruitt is a cheaper option at the same position 

15 hours ago, TitanSS said:

My bad forgot to respond just not making any plays they’re not even moving him out in motion a lot trying to scheme him open, he is what he is a H back