2021 Week Two GDT Steelers vs Da Raiders!

Steeler Hitman

Good game guys. Your Defense is nasty. 

Ben made a couple nice throws but I still think he’s your main problem. Arm strength isn’t there most of the time. That, and the inexperienced OL. 

But defense wise, you guys are at least Top 3. You’ll be in every game with that defense. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ben made a couple nice throws but I still think he’s your main problem. Arm strength isn’t there most of the time. That, and the inexperienced OL. 

But defense wise, you guys are at least Top 3. You’ll be in every game with that defense. 

Congrats on the W.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

its a deadly combo of a guy who's fading and a inexperience bottom-tier O-line playing at once.

6 minutes ago, August4th said:

another thing about this offense being bad is that its boring as hell watching them. feel like the O-line/Ben is robbing us countless highlight reels from the WR core..imagine A-rod with Johnson, claypool and Juju...maybe that's something that could happen next yr 👀

Remember what I said in the offseason:

Canada may have great idea's but we're gonna see the same ole team offensively because of a certain player? Here we are.

Go sign Russell Okung now and pray that Banner gets healthy enough to play soon.

• Like 1

Just now, warfelg said:

Remember what I said in the offseason:

Canada may have great idea's but we're gonna see the same ole team offensively because of a certain player? Here we are.

Go sign Russell Okung now and pray that Banner gets healthy enough to play soon.

feels like we're gonna have to wait another yr to see Canada's offense in full if Ben is gone. that's if he stays, he tends to move around to other jobs a lot.