2021 Week Two GDT Steelers vs Da Raiders!

Steeler Hitman

6 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Kinda funny you say that because the only part of them that scares me is speed…it’s an interesting week for Haden to be out since of everyone, I’d question his speed the most! 

Ruggs is not a good receiver. He is blazing fast with the ball in his hands but the dude can’t run routes/get open in the NFL and the Raiders don’t scheme him how they should. Bryan Edwards doesn’t scare me. This game is about stopping Waller, I think use a committee approach between Sutton, Schobert, and Minkah.

The problem with Haden being out is it makes it harder to let Sutton go inside to cover Waller.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

The problem with Haden being out is it makes it harder to let Sutton go inside to cover Waller.

That’s very true. I’m hoping Witherspoon can just step in. He at least had experience, so it shouldn’t be too difficult a task to get on the field. 

• Like 1

I hope we see a lot of 1 ILB today. I don’t Trust Spillane at all. If Jacobs was playing, I’d feel a bit better with Spillane in there. Thinking of Spillane covering Waller or Kenyon Drake is a nightmare. Maybe we’ll see some dime stuff with Witherspoon, or is today when we get a good look at the 3 OLB package?