TNF: NYG @ WSH Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Football Team

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2021 at 12:45 AM

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Are we sure that front is as good as we want them to be? Especially on the edge? 

Based on what I’ve seen last year, I’m inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt and chalk this up to a bad week; for whatever reason. They (DL and defense in general) looked better last week vs a better OL. 

6 hours ago, evilpimp972 said:

Lol Giants will draft a new QB soon, that Danny Dimes dude is just too careless with the football, he is Jameis Winston lite

I feel like a lot of his turnovers happen because he is trying to do too much, the Giants are always trying to play catch-up and because the rest of the offense is liquid garbage so he feels like he needs to do everything himself.

If you put him on a team with a competent coach and system with actual talent around him I would be willing to bet he looks dam good.

I think he's a good QB in a horrible situation and he is asked to do way too much to cover up the fact their offense line is horrific and Barkley has been a massive disappointment so far. He has no run game to lean on and he has to force throws under duress before getting his head ripped off.

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Still can’t believe there are people that actually think he’s the best in football and I’ve seen it on here. Still living off that college hype.

What? Until his injuries, he had elite production. It's two games since his ACL tear and he's on a limited snap count - let's wait until he's back to 100% to judge.

Henry just went 58 yards on 17 attempts - is he washed too?

9 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

What? Until his injuries, he had elite production. It's two games since his ACL tear and he's on a limited snap count - let's wait until he's back to 100% to judge.

Henry just went 58 yards on 17 attempts - is he washed too?

No but when was the last time he, even when healthy, took over a game and looked like the dominant RB he was drafted with the #3 pick to be.

Factor in injuries, time missed and poor production recently and he looks a lot more like Trent Richardson than Derek Henry.

Though, I never understood his hype even coming out of Penn St. I thought he was a good RB but evaluators got way too caught up in his measurables. I thought Melvin Gordon was a better RB at Wisconsin than Barkley was a Penn St. Hell, I think JK Dobbins was a better RB at Ohio St than Barkley was a Penn St of were just talking Big Ten recently

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

No but when was the last time he, even when healthy, took over a game and looked like the dominant RB he was drafted with the #3 pick to be.

Factor in injuries, time missed and poor production recently and he looks a lot more like Trent Richardson than Derek Henry.

Though, I never understood his hype even coming out of Penn St. I thought he was a good RB but evaluators got way too caught up in his measurables. I thought Melvin Gordon was a better RB at Wisconsin than Barkley was a Penn St. Hell, I think JK Dobbins was a better RB at Ohio St than Barkley was a Penn St of were just talking Big Ten recently

Is 117 total yard and TD enough? OK, if not we'll go waaaaay back to December 22, 2019 where he had 189yards rushing, 90yard receiving and 2 TDs.

Considering his injury - he's 4 games removed from that (if you even consider his two limited snap count full games).