TNF: NYG @ WSH Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Football Team

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2021 at 12:45 AM

19 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Giants are a big dark horse to end the season woth the first overall pick. Jones is a solid backup at best and I think it's only a matter of time when the team quits on Judge.

Judge will be back being the WR/ST NE coach in a year or 2.

2 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Like I said also… should’ve drafted Najee Harris. Saquon is already playing banged up and crap. Team is going to ruin his career in the process

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

Like I said also… should’ve drafted Najee Harris. Saquon is already playing banged up and crap. Team is going to ruin his career in the process

"Should" have drafted a stud lineman at their original spot like Slater, or if you must trade back take Paye. Problem with Toney is he wasn't a need and now he's buried in the depth chart. 

Edited by Shockwave

5 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

"Should" have drafted a stud lineman at their original spot like Slater, or if you must trade back take Paye. Problem with Toney is he wasn't a need and now he's buried in the depth chart. 

Slater doesn’t solve the problem of you guys always overworking Saquon which drafting Harris does by default. Saquon is also Harris favorite back so he wouldn’t try to come in and pretend he’s better. 

and Najee Harris could’ve been had with the trade down so you got that extra 1st next year still.

Also with Harris you can run a Ravens style offense to revive Daniel Jones value a little bit cause he’s actually pretty good at running and fast but he’s not nor will he ever be an elite passer 

9 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I feel like a lot of his turnovers happen because he is trying to do too much, the Giants are always trying to play catch-up and because the rest of the offense is liquid garbage so he feels like he needs to do everything himself.

If you put him on a team with a competent coach and system with actual talent around him I would be willing to bet he looks dam good.

I think he's a good QB in a horrible situation and he is asked to do way too much to cover up the fact their offense line is horrific and Barkley has been a massive disappointment so far. He has no run game to lean on and he has to force throws under duress before getting his head ripped off.

He's fumbling the ball at a crazy rate though. Some quarterbacks just have that problem. You need to be Warren Moon type production (he also had this problem) to justify that continuous headache. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe