TNF: NYG @ WSH Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Football Team

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2021 at 12:45 AM

15 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Split?!

The Giants swept Washington last season, just like they did the season before or any time Daniel Jones play them.

You are correct, I misread it. Daniel Jones didn't play great in either game last year though, the Giants just completely shut down WFT's run game.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Usually I'm just desperate enough for weekend football that I'll tune in for the first half to scratch the itch. This week I'm not even remotely tempted to do so.

As someone who is about to watch 16 more weeks of awful Ravens football, I'm tuning into this game as a way of preparing myself for what to expect the rest of the season.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

As someone who is about to watch 16 more weeks of awful Ravens football, I'm tuning into this game as a way of preparing myself for what to expect the rest of the season.

Now imagine that Lamar's athleticism is decreased by 30% and his turnover rate is increased by 100%, squint, and you have Daniel Jones.

42 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

only 30% decrease in athleticism? I'd say it's at least 50%. But yeah, it's gonna be painful watching Lamar behind an OL that does this every game:

I don't know why I thought Jones was a 4.6 40 guy. I just looked, he was a 4.82 at the combine. That's basically Baker Mayfield.

• Like 1

It kills me to say it, but everything Dan Orlovsky has said leading up to this game about the Giants is correct. The offense is the worst in the NFL scheme wise. Week 1 showed the exact same as last year. Daniel Jones will probably never be more than an average QB. 

That said, the Giants will still probably win because the only team they know how to beat is the WFT. 

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

It kills me to say it, but everything Dan Orlovsky has said leading up to this game about the Giants is correct. The offense is the worst in the NFL scheme wise. Week 1 showed the exact same as last year. Daniel Jones will probably never be more than an average QB. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761104bf00a6fce31a303c

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

That said, the Giants will still probably win because the only team they know how to beat is the WFT. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b76111e